Ex7000 hd firmware update 12/03/09

I had a few problems with some channels today, did a full scan which seems to have sorted the problem out

please could somebody send me the latest firmware much appreciated if somebody could

Yes I also did a full scan all sorted again the problem seems to happen if I edit and delete any channels then some of my channels which were working seem to stop and say scrambled does this happen to any 1 else ? :Angryfire

eurovox ex 7000 favorites set up (let down)

So, does anyone else have issues with the favourites or is it just me?

hi , yes i also am not impressed with the favourites set up menu on the new ex7000 hd box , its a nightmare, i thought this had all been sorted on previous models ie eurovox max 2008, i hope that their is an update for this coming soon, also channel change is slow, i also have a few channels saying scrambled channel, ie disney channel, but i refuse to do another scan as i will loose what favourites i have managed to set up which i darn't try and alter in fear of loosing channels and messing them up,

any one else having probs please advise

Re: eurovox ex 7000 favorites set up (let down)

hi , yes i also am not impressed with the favourites set up menu on the new ex7000 hd box , its a nightmare, i thought this had all been sorted on previous models ie eurovox max 2008, i hope that their is an update for this coming soon, also channel change is slow, i also have a few channels saying scrambled channel, ie disney channel, but i refuse to do another scan as i will loose what favourites i have managed to set up which i darn't try and alter in fear of loosing channels and messing them up,

any one else having probs please advise

These are known problems pal and are to be fixed in future releases.

Messa

Our touch wood has been fine.
Good bit of kit which WILL get better

I think your problem is that you need to do a 'deep scan' as you are actually watching the duplicate channels with permanent subtitles, not the 'original' channels.

Some people had also said that a new deep scan repairs the well documented favourites problem.

Messa

thats interesting now i havent got one of these but got the 5000 pvr i noticed the subtitles hardly ever work where they used to on the v and max so if i do a deep scan is it possible i will get every channel with subs? cuz i want and need subs sorry if its off topic

I did the power scan instead of the deep scan and the subtitle issue has cleared up, for how long though I dont know lol.

hi will the software work as soon as I put the pen in the box?

yes mate just need to reboot it & away u go!!! ;)

Back