Ex7000 hd firmware update 12/03/09

did mine yesterday.....

signal issue resolved, this was the main thing in the FW update, when scanning mine now reads as 98% signal, and 80% quality

speed of channel changing improved as well, almost instant now

whilst viewing a channel, press exit, shows whats on now and next, useful feature

regards

siffion

what is the master password on this image? 1004 doesnt work

did mine yesterday.....

signal issue resolved, this was the main thing in the FW update, when scanning mine now reads as 98% signal, and 80% quality

speed of channel changing improved as well, almost instant now

whilst viewing a channel, press exit, shows whats on now and next, useful feature

regards

siffion

lol it'll catch up with the blue max 06 box with a few more updates hopefully!!

I have this update and the signal strength is much better, but I still cannot save the favourites how I want to, still the same as the last update where the channels just end up all over the place.
I have resorted to leaving them in the first non favourite folder and put into ABC order, I hope the next update sorts this problem out.

seems to work well this image...does not always show up the info for channels in the expanded epg mode thou........any ideas about this??

So, does anyone else have issues with the favourites or is it just me?

I have another issue also with this latest update, the other night I was watching bbc one and subtitles suddenly appeared and I couldnt switch them off, stopped doing this the day after, has anyone else experienced this?

I have another issue also with this latest update, the other night I was watching bbc one and subtitles suddenly appeared and I couldnt switch them off, stopped doing this the day after, has anyone else experienced this?

I'm still having problem with subtitles & audio on all BB chanles

aaarrggghhh mine started doing this this morning......

I think your problem is that you need to do a 'deep scan' as you are actually watching the duplicate channels with permanent subtitles, not the 'original' channels.

Some people had also said that a new deep scan repairs the well documented favourites problem.

Messa

AIUI, the favourites problem is still being worked on. This fix was just the signal strength issue.

Hi all I am Haveing problems with my box I got the channels to go on
but most of them are all saying srambled any help please .

Hello some one please help me out is this box the same as the starview where you had to turn on the emu to stop all the scrambled channels and if so how do you do it on this box help !!!!!:Kickassro

Hi all I am Haveing problems with my box I got the channels to go on
but most of them are all saying srambled any help please .

Hi, I am just going out so will have to give you more help tonight, but it sounds like you have the free to air firmware installed, you need the 'updated' version to get all channels.

:)

Hmm I downloaded and installed the firmware from here ? but any help much welcome it,s driveing me mad the starview box was so simple and this 1 is a pain thanks.

Ha ha I did a factory reset and rescaned the box again left it for a bit and boom it all works wonderful .:Clap:

Any 1 thinking of buying the ex7000 get 1 now amazeing box super picture I am well impressed with mine

Ok Now I am confused all was working well but I turned over to Sky action and now it says scrambled channel it was working before ? any 1 got any idea whats going on ?

Back