Evening All

drakey

Inactive User
Reaction score
new to the forum and the ' scene ' infact!

Picked up a HD Kryptview box today from hinckley and the sender advised me to come here to get the software.

Had a look around and realised its not here yet but wondered if there was a release date or eta etc or just a wait and see job!

Thanks in advance and don't shoot me down!!

not publicly available yet mate. it will show fta channels but just need to hang fire until released. as the saying good things come to those who wait.

Picked up a HD Kryptview box today from hinckley and the sender advised me to come here to get the software.

Had a look around and realised its not here yet but wondered if there was a release date or eta etc or just a wait and see job!

theres no release date for the firmware bud..they are recallin the boxes due to bent valves in the air vent.so ill buy yours for a tenner.oj

i just got one aswell but reckon its the old firmware just now untill they release it..but word is that it could b matter off weeks now..

theres no release date for the firmware bud..they are recallin the boxes due to bent valves in the air vent.so ill buy yours for a tenner.oj

i just got one aswell but reckon its the old firmware just now untill they release it..but word is that it could b matter off weeks now..

Hope its not weeks lol

I have no software on mine just freeview, where do i get old software?

I think he means the old software as in the firmware for the arnet 750/700 that doesn't work on the new boxes.

As yet there isn't a release of any software for the new hd unit.

Whereabouts in Hinckley mate?
Was it Wizard?

Chookey

Back