Eurovox?

witchy2k1 said:
Try ZERO day EPG, there is none on the FTA101
Dbox2 has full EPG, is cheaper, faster and can do lots more.

Thanks Witchy, you've cleared up my question about the epg (although if anyone knows where i can get a screen shot of the epg i'd be delighted)

ericbshort said:
But regarding the type of dbox does this matter?
I've seen nokia & sagem dbox2 plus in the nokia i've noticed Avia 500 & Avia 600 chipsets.
Or is a dbox a dbox is a dbox???
I've just realised maybe I should ask this question in a dbox section, just remembered this is eurovox

cheers

i dont fancy your chances onetec, ive asked twice and got a resounding sh*g all in response

Hello everyone....just got myself a eurovox version 2.
O.K. so it looks smart. scans smart and is VERY easy to set up.
Downside....It`s not even close to the interface of the DBOX2.
Anyone thinking of any of these Eurovox`s , I would say..DON`T....Get a good working DBOX before they are all gone...

The DBOX2 user interface is by far the superior of the 2 systems...

Asfar as I can see you can only sort your` bouquets into 4 catagories.. and even then it doesn`t stop your kids from instantly watching the adult channels when they first swirch it on.....

got 2 scart model today and I have to say im pretty pleased with it.
quick channel change, epg works fine. the channel sort is a bit crap but the box itself is FAR more stable
it also looks 1000% better than dbox

Hi guys, eurovox software available here

[DLMURL]http://www.angelfire.com/droid/eurovox/[/DLMURL]

scotmac yes the eurovox gets all channels. the only problem i have found is that it can occasionally lose a few channels but the autoscak function gets them back easy enough.

I understand that work is underway to improve functionality of box including improved epg. need to wiat and see i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back