Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eurovox v

erick

Inactive User
irecently flashed my box with the latest firmware but when they changed the codes it did not update have i done something wrong thanks:Cheers:

Is it a max V and did you use UFL_MaxV_Kuro3 you must tell more if you want help m8

but at a guess youve flashed the box with the wrong file cos nobody else has had a problem :proud:

hi lizzard,you cant flash the wrong firmware on the boxes because the UFL checks to see if it is the correct revision before downloading,so its fail safe.
but he may have used dupman or voxer who knows !

The Starman

hiya yes i used kuro3 the final update left it on sky sports for about an hour tried cnn after that for an hour ended up putting numbers in :Cheers:

if you have put kuro3 on its gotta update,are you sure you put th correct kuro on ,because there are two kuro final files,where did download the file from,I still think its flashed with the earlier kuro and not the roll fix one.

The Starman

hiya i got the files from bigmaq toolbar final dated 24/4/08 will flash it again see if that works :Cool2:

after flashing go to menu/config/clear data press ok, then select factory default, (before doing all this press the info button on the remote twice,and make a note of the `symbol rate`,this for your area).

now going back to reseting to factory default,press the remote right arrow you will now see a choice of symbol rates, select the one you have noted down,then press `ok`if it says are you sure ?,just do it !,wait till its done the reset.
then go and do a power scan,this is the best way to reset these boxes after flashing with the new fix.

The Starman

another thing that ive had a couple of mates do is that they have some how messed up the codes when we had to manually put them in eg set to a different area or even delete them but i have got some thick mates ,
some time its only a simple stupid little thing that causes the biggest problems
STARMAN IS CORRECT
YOU CANNOT INSTALL THE WRONG FIRMWARE , IT COME UP WITH A MESSAGE SAYING IT DOES NOT RECOGNISE THE MACHINE
1 THING I HAVE NOTICED IT TAKES LONGER TO UPDATE THE CODE & A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE NOT BEEN GIVING IT ENOUGH TIME TO UPDATE IVE KNOWN IT TAKE AT LEAST HALF AN HOUR TO UPDATE
GIVE THE FIRMWARE ENOUGH TIME TO DO ITS STUFF
I THINK IT MAY BE YOUR NOT GIVING IT ENOUGH TIME
ONLY TRYING TO HELP YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE COME TO ME & ITS TURNED OUT TO BE THIS
HOPE THIS HELPS
NEIL

Back