Eurovox (Red)

sidspurs

New Member ++
Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering if anyone can help me out.....
I have the Eurovox Max (red 8 grills) but keeps coming up with "CHANNELS NOT AVAILABLE". I have done factory reset, put on software and done power scan.

Is the box a goner???

Help much appreciated

When you begin power scan it gives you option to select a symbolrate eg:6952/6887 etc....

i have done power scan..not coming up with anything. Also done factory reset and tried power scan using both symbol rates still nothing......

whats a CDF file and where does one get it from? thanks

Its a channel data file which is sent to your box using VOXER.You can only use cdf from your area,so search or ask someone from here for your area.

You need a application called voxer which will allow you to send the file to the box..

hi. I downloaded firmware, then used to Voxer and downloaded the file i got from
someone but when i do a power scan, not getting anything still

No mate there is no need to do powerscan,the cdf should have all channels already.

ah okay. Maybe the file I dowloaded is faulty... I just connect the box to pc and use voxer to transfer file right.... this is doing my nut in

Blimy! I'm havin all these problems! Can I take it that Voxer is a software program? can i google it and what is the cdf for wiltshire? any help would be appreciated.

Back