eurovox max v 2008 help please

sab

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a eurovox max v 2008 its been working fine before but the tv scart its not sending signal to the tv,i have 2/3 different scarts and its still the same,i have just flashed it with the new software but still the same,can anybody help please,thanks

I think if you have checked all your connections & you are still having no signal there is a problem with your scart socket because scart leads are very tight fitting it could have easily dislodged a soldered joint if your handy with a soldering iron check the joins etc you may have a dry joint
i know it sounds a right ball ache but only check that when you have checked all other things or get someone to have a look who knows what he is doing also trustworthy just incase
believe me dont take it on if your worried about fixing it your self i ruined 2 2008 boxes trying to fix a tuning problem by trying to swap over the rf connector unit wish id never had started it then after 3 days of messing about it was still no good at the end of all the ***king about with it

does sound like its more a problem with the scart socket ,
ive only ever had reception when ive connected straight to the tv scart socket,
1st time i brought mine i was messing about all night having no picture because it was connected to the wrong scart
hope this helps even though ive gone on abit
neil

easily cancel out the scart leads by trying them on a dvd player etc

make sure you have your cable feed in the RF input top right hand side

if still no joy try a VM box check your signal

if the VM box works fine

re flash your box

take simple steps to check your feed then tackle the box problem

Try it from the RF out and tune your TV to channel 40.

Back