eurovox max two green dot light only

vadva

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have eurovox max i think its 2006 it was working fine, when i got masage on screen that updating i off the power and on agean, after that this two green dots is coming on the screen, nothing is hapining, can any one help please thanks

your eurovox has gone in to a sleep mode hence cutting the power..... you will need to jtag your box.... make sure it is a 2006 and get the tsop file for it...you will need skymax+jkeys software & a jtag lead.... this can be found on a known auction site and you will get the files + tut on cd rom just search for "eurovox jtag kit" worth it's wieght in gold.... best of luck

Before you do any of that check your capacitor on the PSU board at location c14, if the top is bulging in comparison to the other capacitors it needs replacing. If so i recommend a 10v 2200uf radial capacitor from maplins. If they dont have them a 16v 1000uf will do. Please make sure you get the polarity the correct way round when replacing capacitors.

Last edited:
Before you do any of that check your capacitor on the PSU board at location c14, if the top is bulging in comparison to the other capacitors it needs replacing. If so i recommend a 10v 2200uf radial capacitor from maplins. If they dont have them a 16v 1000uf will do. Please make sure you get the polarity the correct way round when replacing capacitors.

sounds more like that m8

Back