Eurovox Max 2007 Red Box - New Keyroll Permanent Fix

common someone upload the black files, im dying for them!

Paul542 hi am complete newb on eurovox I looked in the downloads but can't see the tut for flashing the red vox, its prob because i don't know what i'm looking for any chance you could link me to it
thanks a lot

meanie , how the feck am i suppose to read a thread by yourself with a pic at the side like that !!! took me 14 minutes read your last post !!.

HI all, there is nothing wrong with the 'Eurovox Max 2007 Red Box - FIX APRIL 10TH' File.
It just doesnt open up with winzip or winrar. I have 7zip and it opens files up fine, no problem at all.

And yep back to previous person question, if boxes have been thrown away for boxes, how can you determine which is red, blue or black box?

aspect ratio is fixed in blue box fix...apparently..

This is great news mate glad I held on to it as the blue boxes are the best boxes made so far by the Eurovox manufacturer and this fix has made it even better.

Anyone point me in the direction of how to tell the different boxes apart?

Know the one upstairs is a Max V5, the one downstairs is a twotone silver/grey anyone any ideas which one it is?

:Cheers:

Anyone point me in the direction of how to tell the different boxes apart?

Know the one upstairs is a Max V5, the one downstairs is a twotone silver/grey anyone any ideas which one it is?

:Cheers:

look through the grill on the top and I think the tuner on the red is 12 slits long,on the grill..... the blue is 8 slits long...

:Clap: Thanks Paul very much appreciated :Clap:

Hi, thanks for the latest UFL, ive used the previous one without any hassle, however this time round i've got 2 different results.

box 1. The flashing worked fine but when you turn on the box it stays on channel 0003 and a blank screen, no buttons (on box or remote) work?
box 2. The flashing worked fine too, but now when plugging in the power supply the display goes on for a couple of seconds going round in a circle, and then has no power what so ever?

The 2 boxes are not clones, there real Red ones... any help would be apprciated, apologies if i've posted in the wrong place.

Cheers

Yes mines doinf the same and its the new firmware been like this for last 10-15 mins has it already gone down?

Back