Eurovox Hd ex7000 Subtitles??

harry1986

Inactive User
Reaction score
How do i get rid of my subtitles in all just bbc channels? i used the lastest firmwire and have done every scan and turned subtitles off but no luck can anyone help plz im using a eurovox ex7000 hd.

Its a common problem mate, hopefully the next update will fix it :(

Ive done deep scans and they seem to go but then appear a few days later, very annoying!

weird, ive never had this problem, im sure one of the coloured buttons allows you to toggle the subtitles on and off maybe you can give it a go

how do you look up the codes , can do it in old box by pushing 1968 but cant see how to find them on 7000 box

How do i get rid of my subtitles in all just bbc channels? i used the lastest firmwire and have done every scan and turned subtitles off but no luck can anyone help plz im using a eurovox ex7000 hd.

Hi M8, I was having same problem, If you go in to menu and turn on the subtitles- save the setting then go back in to menu then turn them OFF save the setting each time it stops!!! try

yes it goes but then comes back again have to do it each time also what i notcied is that it is meant to upscale to 1080i yeh as i have got a full hd tv but the picture is not so great and i have tryed many signal boosters etc but same problem and in epg the picture is like hd best quality wish normal view was the same and im even using a hd scart?

Back