eurovox gone down

p3pcy why dont you go and stick a red hot poker up your aids ridden fanny if you dont have enything constructive to say you ugly little shit

for your information banned boy....p3pcy is is very constructive especially on this eurovox section and a lot of people is very grateful of the help we get from p3pcy myself included.
so was that not a waste of 2 posts you made hmmm you get some weird people

Hi mick,were the same all we have are freeview channels,i have been on the eurovox website today and they sell updates im not really sure if these updates will solve the problem so i sent an e-mail asking so when i know i will let you know,the updates are only about a fiver but you have to do it on the computer,im not sure how to do that.I can tell you however that the reason its gone down is virgin has chipped from their end blocking all the signals.

what area are you? N3 is nearly here in all areas and will kill all boxes - no matter what someone over heard down the pub. N3 is not hacked. Also don't pay for updates - they're available in other places for nowt.

end of the day, there is no long term fix other than to start paying for your cable services.

you would not be saying that if i was standing naked front of you..xxxxxx

can i make an appointment for a viewing, if eurovox off need sumthin to look at! and u look the dbs:banana::banana:

Back