Eurovox firmwre editing?

brian0812

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
What software would you use to edit the firmware for the Eurovox's?

don,t see how as its an exe file i may be wrong but id say not

Look in programers the 1 a did if u want to edit firmware thatll give u an idea on what your tryin to do some au fixes are hex files its basicaly about what your trying to do

Look in programers the 1 a did if u want to edit firmware thatll give u an idea on what your tryin to do some au fixes are hex files its basicaly about what your trying to do

thanks a lot for the info mate im looking into the hex editor now and we will see and its to try and make a fix for the eurovox ex5000 pvr

yeh see if u can do max v aswel if u can wel see if we can open a website up ur best to try the cards cos its normaly hex files exe u cant edit used to make exes in vb it wiz just wee daft programs but mp3 players n that so thats how a no about exes 1s the exes been built n cant get no coding or nothing out it crap if u ask me if u want exe files u will get the source codes
at Visual Basic Code at vbcode.com a doubt u will find any firmware codes

wel u cin let me no how u get on

this looks like a dead end i need the eurovox firmware source code

thats something u probably wont find lol i already tryed and gave up so aww weve got 2 work with is whats already out so were we stand id say itll take about 2 weeks or more so we might be best 2 wait 4 the new firmware but its still worth trying to do because the other firmware might not evin come out we mite need to use funcards or somin deffo no buying a titanium 2 card there 30 quid each

we need a way to get the bin file out of the exe file

why not change the exe to rar and extract it?

you should be able to open an .exe file in hex editor ?!

thay codes are gan every 30 mins or so ma computer nearly went out the windy n ma eurobox wiz nearly gitin a sledge hammer tain aff it this cin try u up the wallspeialy when there chaging every 30 mins

u got enywhere wiv the firmware yet ? aww n sertin exes u can extract enyways the compressed 1s i used 2 do it to take trojans n that out a wid use the other 1s wit wit end with .hex convertin it to source av never tryed so dont no if itll work

Well.... not much more to say on this other than PMSL :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

Well.... not much more to say on this other than PMSL :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

PMSL about what mate if thats a dig at us and i hope its not at least we are trying unlike most just ear to take and not give back

sorry if im wrong but it just sounds that way

Last edited:
I dont have a eurovox to try but my old man does but not had time to go round and try but can you programme a mosc or fun card or tit card to work in these i think they have a slot for a card under the wee flap.Does anyone know if this can be done then people can programme a au card

PMSL about what mate if thats a dig at us and i hope its not at least we are trying unlike most just ear to take and not give back

sorry if im wrong but it just sounds that way

oh come on, read though this then reread it, its funny as hell, a few of the posts are barely legible never mind make any sense lol
so what if I joined then and have made that many posts, I have a life unlike people with millions of posts.

I dont have a eurovox to try but my old man does but not had time to go round and try but can you programme a mosc or fun card or tit card to work in these i think they have a slot for a card under the wee flap.Does anyone know if this can be done then people can programme a au card

If that can be done it would be great especially for the old Eurovox models that may not get a fix.

been looking into it dont think it can be done think you can use a fun card using dbox1 files but unfortunitly no au

The card slots in the eurovox max and pvr are just the just the plastic mold for the box there blocked its just a case try and put a card in lol

good luck with writing a card for a eurovox :drink: wheres the card slot again :grayyawn:

Back