eurovox 5000pvr and sky sports box office

ashbash

Inactive User
Reaction score
my mate is looking at getting a eurovox 5000pvr as he records a lot of stuff and this seems like it ticks all the boxs apart from his fear of not been able to pick up sky sports box office ? he has a older eurovox max ? i think it is, and he cant get that channel on it ? i was trying to sell him my dreambox 500 and get a 600 myself but he changed his mind and started to look at the new eurovox 5000pvr but might change his mind again if he would not be able to pick up the sky sports box office on the new eurovox can anyone confirm that they get this channel or not or is it a signal issue ? which i don't think it really is as he has tried a booster on his old eurovox and still nothing.

Should all be there mate....on his old box AND the new Pvr
They come under PPV Events and the channel only comes "live" when they are broadcasting on it.....Ricky Hatton tonight is being advertised now and also Wwe for Sunday night

sorry to jump in
ricky h fight tonight
what n,,tl channel is box office on
dave

On my box I have 5 PPV Events channels. There are two events tonight I think, the others were intended for the second event so that both events can be broadcasted.

Last edited:
Im in tw area just done a quick scan and can confirm its on tvch4 202

:proud:

think its gonna go the distance this cant see hatton knocking him him points win I reckon

just off the phone with my mate telling him about the box getting SPBO and he seems really keen on getting one now. where is he best to go and get one ? i have seen a few on ebay but i know that he would rather buy one from a legit retailer than use ebay, anyone recommend a seller of these box's ?

Back