euro vox red prob ???

sniggyfish

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi my mates eurovox has a prob when he turns it on the led display just spins in a circle where the numbers should be ......

does this mean jtag
but no lock lights on or standby lights just display spinning in a circle

Last edited:
pc cant connect with it wont let it keeps saying waiting for respnonse,,,,,,

maybe jtag it then i had a box that was not being detected by pc jtagging it solved the problem

Had a couple of boxes like this.
keep turning the power on and off to the box.on average it takes about 4 to 5 on offs to reset it.
Try it it you might be lucky.

The Starman

Had a couple of boxes like this.
keep turning the power on and off to the box.on average it takes about 4 to 5 on offs to reset it.
Try it it you might be lucky.

The Starman

yeah tried it about 15 times on and off still no luck might have to buy a jtag.......

any idea if jtag will defo fix this.

yeah jtag should sort it out,make sure you get the right flash for your box then use skymax to flash it with.
again with some boxes i had to turn the power off and on when starting the flash then it went fine.
if you need any info pm me.

The Starman

hi my mates eurovox has a prob when he turns it on the led display just spins in a circle where the numbers should be ......

Of all the box's I have Jtagged there is only one which I had to give up on and it had the following condition:-

LED bars would spin in a clockwise rotation then pause, spin again, then pause and so on.

No matter what I tried no luck. It would let me Jtag it but when re-booting it went back to the above condition.

It's the only one as I said above that has beaten me - not sure if it's the same as your mates but it could be.

D

mine spins but dosent pause but sounds very similar, i supsose bite the bullet and buy one is the only way im going to know.....

Buy a jtag from TMC on this site.you wont regret it.

The Starman

Back