Euro Vox Max 3 Glitching.

raff

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok guys,

I've read and read, and tried and tried i've flashed i've added files i've taken them away i've altered freq levels also lol i have a signal strength of 83 and a quality of 83 yet my picture is constantly breaking up and freezing whe i use my old euro vox one it is fine can some one explain to me why this is the case as i thought the new boxes were better plus i have now given my euro vox 1 to my dad lol any thing else i can try other than a HAMMER LOL.

: spook :

sounds like its getting too much signal try a 3db attenuator should solve it

Thanks for the response but its still the same :(

diduspillmypint

tried a 3 db and a 4 db but the signal stays the same any ideas my friend ?

my eurovox is showing signal strength of 70 and a quality of 70 is that because ive got it through two splitters? what could i do whilst keeping the splitters in? do them signal boosters work?

try the box without any splitters inline etc just the feed into box what signal ber etc u get ?

Without any splitters - and a straight cable feed you should be getting hi 80s lo 90% signal.

If not - then borrow someone elses box. If it's the same - problems is likely to be in your house and not the unit M8.

Usual problems :

1. Had cable for ages = digital on outside - old analog signal inside
2. Dodgy cabling (one strand of copper wire touching inner area 'somewhere')
3. Dodgy splitter
4. Dodgy other..

I've heard sooooo many people protesting 'that every piece of their mega expensive high tech equipment is perfect' - only to be told a few weeks later - 'you'll never guess - it turned out to be that one splitter downstairs etc etc'..

ALWAYS go back to basics. Take ONE line in. If it works - split it and test it - keep going until it all works or you identify it it's in/outdoors. 9/10 it'll be something obvious. As long as you've checked your box works elsewhere you can rule that out.

Thanks for the reply ensoniq BUT !!!!

Yes you could be correct as i have now tried my box at three of my mates houses and it works perfectly, what i can't get my head round is, it worked perfectly here untill i re flashed the box and now it works at everyones house except mine ??? is there a logical explanation

Back