essential softmod security: read me

this worked great for me i would just like to say thanks for all the hard work

this worked great for me i would just like to say thanks for all the hard work

hi mate, youre welcome.

which bit? Preloader seems to be the way now u'd be better off with that. In my opinion.

God knows what the softmod guru's have lined up for us next lol

why does it say im not allowed to download that starfall file. the forum wont letme

hi mate, youre welcome.

which bit? Preloader seems to be the way now u'd be better off with that. In my opinion.

God knows what the softmod guru's have lined up for us next lol

quick question. i have preloader 0.28 still installed...ive been ignoring the message to tell me theres a 0.29 version out... is it ok to update it to 0.29 as i remember there was an issue before with it but never found out if thats now fixed

quick question. i have preloader 0.28 still installed...ive been ignoring the message to tell me theres a 0.29 version out... is it ok to update it to 0.29 as i remember there was an issue before with it but never found out if thats now fixed

i was thinking the same thing myself mate im still on .28 as i thought .29 was for 4.0e and ive never really looked into it but im gonna get round to using the waninkoko 4.0 updater so ill install .29 then but it would be good to know.

the last one i had wasnt v4 and i updated to preloader via wifi .29 no probs i dont know if anythings changed :)

the last one i had wasnt v4 and i updated to preloader via wifi .29 no probs i dont know if anythings changed :)

english when u updated to preloader .29 did you use the same hack.ini or was there a diff one?

Back