error reading webpage on dm800se

tca

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys

i got the message error reading webpage since 1 week , just happened like this , i did not change anything ,

i have reflashed my box with :DreamboxUK_v2.1_DM800SE-simSSL-84a-by+sat+gr (1).nfi but the problem is still there

i tryed a factory reset without succes

what wrong please

in advance thank you for your help

TCA

hi guys

i got the message error reading webpage since 1 week , just happened like this , i did not change anything ,

i have reflashed my box with :DreamboxUK_v2.1_DM800SE-simSSL-84a-by+sat+gr (1).nfi but the problem is still there

i tryed a factory reset without succes

what wrong please

in advance thank you for your help

TCA

Hi mate when do you get the error and what are you trying to do when you get the error.
if its for ecm or mgcamd info then having had a look around for you its seems to point to a/the plugin

hi AJT

i do nothing sometimes i start the box and get this error message - sometimes everything seem fine then out of the bleu got the message also now when i zap the channel i loose all tranponder and channel i'm left with no channel at all .

thank for your help
TCA

hi AJT

i do nothing sometimes i start the box and get this error message - sometimes everything seem fine then out of the bleu got the message also now when i zap the channel i loose all tranponder and channel i'm left with no channel at all .

thank for your help
TCA

To be honest mate you will be better off flashing to another image.when one or more things start playing up and you dont seem able to sort them
its time to start afresh.
in downloads there are a couple of DBUK 2.12 images i have put one there and i can recommend as i have run it with zero problems.
be sure you get everything in place before flashing..the sim is correct and bootloader is correct to image.(sorry if you already know this)

I take it is a clone dm800se.should you wish to flash

Dreamboxuk 2.1.2 with moon boot logo - Downloads - DigitalWorldz - Satellite, Cable, Console Forums (suggestion)

[Bootloader]sim2_800SE_SSL84B - Downloads - DigitalWorldz - Satellite, Cable, Console Forums sim2 ssl84b bootloader (latest)for the image dbuk 2.1.2

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/287036/ (helping hand)

hope this helps mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you so much for your help AJT ,i have downloaded this image :DreamboxUK_v2.1.1_SIM2_84A_DM800SE (1).nfi problem is i cannot find ts panel as i need to have
ccam 2.0.11 to run smoothly with my c line

let me know what best for me please

TCA

thank you so much for your help AJT ,i have downloaded this image :DreamboxUK_v2.1.1_SIM2_84A_DM800SE (1).nfi problem is i cannot find ts panel as i need to have
ccam 2.0.11 to run smoothly with my c line

let me know what best for me please

TCA

download from plugins menu but the ccam installed in image will do you fine surly
if you really need tspanel it may be in plugins..if not you will need to FTP plugin to box and install.

Back