Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Error 2

Lance

Inactive User
Can somebody point me in the right direction as to what error 2 is again.
Been awhile since ive had this error.
Its on a pace 2000.
Cheers.

Error 2 used to be not enough RAM. If you know how to open your box and it has a simm strip inside check to make sure it has not slipped out or that the contacts need cleaning. Power off first :)

Error 2 used to be not enough RAM. If you know how to open your box and it has a simm strip inside check to make sure it has not slipped out or that the contacts need cleaning. Power off first :)

LOL Thanks for the reply mate, but this is a 2000 box and they dont have a simm.

so you know the sim is on card and the sim reader reads the sim on card clean it 1st or replace pins might be damaged

hahaha translation from hebrew to english please m8

2000 doesnt have a simcard

just for you m8 on the card their is a sim that needs to se read in reader this reads the sim on card err2 is a fault sim cant be read.
fault is dirt on sim or pins bent in reader . now you know all boxes have a reader to read the sim on card .
also they no longer use they just replace the box or card what ever is faulty

just for you m8 on the card their is a sim that needs to se read in reader this reads the sim on card err2 is a fault sim cant be read.
fault is dirt on sim or pins bent in reader . now you know all boxes have a reader to read the sim on card .
also they no longer use they just replace the box or card what ever is faulty
there isnt a sim on the card it is chip on the card and it is a epprom
the ram it means is the nvram which is a chip in the box

i know i a neebie but is this not classed as err 3 meaning that the big 32 leg chip needs to be heated up or re solderd to find the problem or replace the chip ???????////sorry if wrong info

i know i a neebie but is this not classed as err 3 meaning that the big 32 leg chip needs to be heated up or re solderd to find the problem or replace the chip ???????////sorry if wrong info i hear a hair dryer pluged on and held on the chip might work

HI m8
Try and resolder the 2 dumps and you will be sorted. It looks as though there is a dry joint on them

Back