Other epg

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone any idea why my box crashes ? has been working ok for the last week or more In cron manager ( auto start is now disabled ) ( current status stopped ) when I try to add ----- the box just crashes ? Trying to put /usr/script/catseye_import.sh back on it using latest vix 3.0

If you post the crash log it may give us a clue to what the problem is.
sorry for late reply !!!!!
Hi Ferret how do you receive a crash log ?

Ok this is as far as i have got ---- attached a tutorial from the vix team which seems a good way to go for epg

using a 1.8m dish for 28e plus a 1.2m motorized dish for euro sats
Model Vu-Duo version 3.0 build 808

Problem I am having is when following tutorial after setup press download epg the motorized dish, which is pointed to 7w, starts to go to 28e Which it cannot receive?

As its to small to receive this sat --- hence using the 1.8m dish so my question is how to tell the motorized dish which is using usals not to look for 28e ?

Comes up with auto bouquet maker
Timeout for tuner lock
Hope I have explained correctly plus there is no box crash after this
Many thanks ( have asked on vix but had no reply as of yet )

Attachments

• ABM Tutorial draft 1.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
sorry for late reply !!!!!
Hi Ferret how do you receive a crash log ?

Ok this is as far as i have got ---- attached a tutorial from the vix team which seems a good way to go for epg

using a 1.8m dish for 28e plus a 1.2m motorized dish for euro sats
Model Vu-Duo version 3.0 build 808

Problem I am having is when following tutorial after setup press download epg the motorized dish, which is pointed to 7w, starts to go to 28e Which it cannot receive?

As its to small to receive this sat --- hence using the 1.8m dish so my question is how to tell the motorized dish which is using usals not to look for 28e ?

Comes up with auto bouquet maker
Timeout for tuner lock
Hope I have explained correctly plus there is no box crash after this
Many thanks ( have asked on vix but had no reply as of yet )

If the dish is going to 28e you must have opentv activated and told it to download a sky epg that is the only way i can explain this.

Go over your settings mate.

If the dish is going to 28e you must have opentv activated and told it to download a sky epg that is the only way i can explain this.

Go over your settings mate.

cheers ferret
All sorted now XMLTV import configuration yellow button import epg
Job done

Back