Epg

hcheemayy01

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
Apologies if this has been answered. However, as a newbie, I have just got a SpiderBox HD6000.
Now, it is very good. However, my major gripe with it is the EPG and the interface generally. Ok, compared to SKY box, it is nowhere near as user friendly. I find selecting channels incredibly frustrating using the EPG I have got.
Is is possible to get something installed that is much more user friendly?
Thank you.

by the sound of it the guy has just bought the spiderbox and ur suggesting a Linux box duo 2 £439 lol

Last edited:
by the sound of it the guy has just bought the spiderbox and ur suggesting a Linux box duo 2 £439 lol

Who mentioned a duo 2 ? manic said "needed" linux stb, no mention of duo or cost !

A little knowledge is dangerous re read the original question that's been posted then read manics sensible post then read your not so sensible post.

Then I suggest a little less of attitude in your posts then you will see a lot less negativity towards you it's very easy when you know how happy Easter

Ok guys, thank you for your suggestions. I don't want to cause any friction here! Have a nice new year!

Back