EPG problems

psul

Reaction score
I'm on pure NTL Teesside and have always had problems getting a full epg with most images-no idea why,get the problem on both my boxes ,signal level fine.
I've been using NJL v3 for some time as thats rock solid with no issues but now I have fitted an ide hard drive I need a new image that supports it but has reliable epg.
Using JTG at the moment and HD working fine but epg has huge gaps in it.....
So anyone any ideas of a solution or can recommend an image ????

If you boot up the box you have to wait a little bit until epg is filled.
If you enable standby in the settings you shouldn't lose epg if you switch off.
You can also choose how much days should be stored. Don't use a too big number of days.
Alternatively you could store the epg data at your harddisk. In such a case you can use more days. There is a setting for storing epg at the harddisk.

Last edited:
currently using jtg and there are large chunks of epg missing yet epg values are lower than with njl world which gives me perfect epg.
Like I said I get this with a lot of images which is why I've stuck with njl v3 for so long

If you store EPG at your harddisk, you don't lose it after switch off and EPG is permanently filled.

I've increased the events from the pre-set 5000 to 6000 to match the settings on njl's image and seems much better today.
If I was to store to hd do I need to create a new directory or would the path be simply /hdd ?

Back