EPG not importing

bosvelt

Inactive User
Reaction score
box started to play up last night (loading transponder data on channel list e.g. Sky sports 2 hd (11937 v 29500) football league) reflashed box this morning with DD image, formatted usb stick (Fat32) put in rear of box, have everything working again apart from i cant get EPG to import, have uk xmltv selected in sources, when i select manual it says importing Rytec ukxmltv and disappears after a few seconds. any ideas?

i went to the rytec website and downloaded the latest xml file and added it to box, it works but not downloading all the files

I tried a different image and it started to download got to 12 - 13000 events then stopped, going to mess about later on today.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

i did some research online and found out if the first server is full on the rytec list, the tm800 doesnt automatically try the next one. So to get around this i opened up the xml file using notepad, and moved tm800hd.co.ukm line below the rytec.sifteam line and saved and ftp'd it back onto the box and it worked

was it the rytec_sources.xml file that you opened?

were do you find the rytec_sources.xml file please

Glad it worked if its continues playing up maybe switch the order Round

Cant get mine to download no matter which order its in. Any chance of posting your working xml file?

here you go

Attachments

• rytec.sources.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 1
Back