English Defence League in Bradford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id go if it was closer.. id make a right good day out of it too.. have a good laugh on these marches at someone else expense lol..

Not lazy just disillusioned with the country.Was known as Great Britain, but no longer Great. Where are we all going and where will the country be in 10 years time.
Anti-social Behavior
Intimidated to walk freely in most towns and outside areas for the fear of being mugged or harassed or your daughter being raped.
The poor service that you now receive from the Police and the Hospitals, I think it was you who moaned to me about your father in law and the way he was treated
Then we have political correctness.
the creation of racism offences
continual change to create confusion
the teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
the undermining of schools and teachers' authority
huge immigration to destroy national identity
the promotion of excessive drinking
an unreliable legal system with bias against the victim of crime
dependency on the state or state benefits
encouraging the breakdown of the family
Great Britain lol great my arse, like I said if I had the money I would leave.
UNITED KINGDOMAMMABAD LOL

You've got to admit, he is spot on with every one of those observations. :Clap:

i went stoke march it was good lol had right good day

I am a big part in the EDL and know the ' Top Dogs ' in the West Midlands area very well and we are not marching for the sake of a fight, it is something we feel very strongly about and don't want extremist muslims in this country, I have many different raced friends and also a few asian friends who agree with what the EDL stands for and they come on the marches. The British press has again gone with the racist story which is false to the true EDL members but because of that publicity we are attracting the wrong people, the people who want to cause trouble everywhere.

I am a big part in the EDL and know the ' Top Dogs ' in the West Midlands area very well and we are not marching for the sake of a fight, it is something we feel very strongly about and don't want extremist muslims in this country, I have many different raced friends and also a few asian friends who agree with what the EDL stands for and they come on the marches. The British press has again gone with the racist story which is false to the true EDL members but because of that publicity we are attracting the wrong people, the people who want to cause trouble everywhere.

in fairness i mate, i do support the edl in a lot of respects, however i watched a programme not too long ago on tv which showed the leader or one of the leaders of the edl , it didnt do much for them, i mean just lookin at the crowds it was full of trouble makers and obvious football hooly`s, not sure if it was only the TV makers trying to make it look this way, same as BNP wives i mean FFS they dont help themselves, the vast majority made themselves look like right prats, thick as pigshiit.

but i voted BNP also.......

i understand that theres trouble makers no matter what the cause, and if theres trouble no matter who causes it the press will jump on it.

stay on topic please you two

whether emerald should be on a banana boat to timbuckto is a whole different thread pmsl:banana:

I am as much on topic as others posting on this thread huggi. Ie RabP

i dunno mate, care to elaborate?

Well for a start: the name Great Britain is a geographical term and not an indicator of power, importance or standing.

As for the rest: it's just opinion and I see this country through very different eyes.

It's easy to make everything seem negative and to say stuff that isn't necessarily true.

A little bit of study around social history might help. The quality of life, for the vast majority of people in this country, is far better than at any time in the last 100 years.

Last edited:
A little bit of study around social history might help. The quality of life, for the vast majority of people in this country, is far better than at any time in the last 100 years.

Of course it is because they are neither immigrants nor are they living on council estates where all the nonsense starts and stops. It's easy to ignore things when it's not happening on your own doorstep but you're singing a different tune when it starts to hit home and affect you personally or your family in a negative way....granted things could be a lot worse depending on what your definition of bad actually is...strictly speaking this country has seen worse times....but we are no longer being invaded officially by any 1 country anymore....but on the flip side by the same token things could be a whole lot better again depending on what your definition of good is.

Not sure I remember any buses being blown up in London before 7/7 so that proves that in this age things are in the pits at the minute....

Not sure I remember any buses being blown up in London before 7/7 so that proves that in this age things are in the pits at the minute....

I can't remember any buses being blow up but I can definitely remember IRA attacks during the 80's.

I can definitely remember the invitation to the commonwealth (haha, what a joke, invade a country, steal all its natural resources and call it a common wealth) being invited over to do all the shit jobs the natives didn't want to do.

Well for a start: the name Great Britain is a geographical term and not an indicator of power, importance or standing.

As for the rest: it's just opinion and I see this country through very different eyes.

It's easy to make everything seem negative and to say stuff that isn't necessarily true.

and thats your opinion, which doesnt make emrald wrong, and as for the term great britain being geographical, its still opinion, although it may of originally and fundamentally been geographical , it depicts more the greatness that britain once had, which again is all opinion and depends which side of great britain you stand on.

i asked you to elaborate and you did, but i still agree with emerald sorry........;)

and yes, there was much more than buses being blown up not too long ago by the ira (or at least so where told, cuz them times where as murky as the waters of the thames).what i mean to say is things wherent aways reported the way they actually happened, not that the ira didnt blown anything up in london, be it buses or whatever....

every generation needs its fear factor.

Last edited:
and thats your opinion, which doesnt make emrald wrong, and as for the term great britain being geographical, its still opinion, although it may of originally and fundamentally been geographical , it depicts more the greatness that britain once had, which again is all opinion and depends which side of great britain you stand on.

i asked you to elaborate and you did, but i still agree with emerald sorry........;)

and yes, there was much more than buses being blown up not too long ago by the ira (or at least so where told, cuz them times where as murky as the waters of the thames).

every generation needs its fear factor.

You dont have to belive eveything the media tells you, but trust me...there where plenty of buses bombed by them cnuts. If you dont trust me then try google, buses bombed by IRA.

I am with Hamba on this but Emearld of course is entitled to his own opinion.

You dont have to belive eveything the media tells you, but trust me...there where plenty of buses bombed by them cnuts. If you dont trust me then try google, buses bombed by IRA.

I am with Hamba on this but Emearld of course is entitled to his own opinion.

woooh hold on a sec, i`m not saying there wasnt plenty of stuff blown up by the ira back in the day, both on this side and that, i`m simply saying things where very murky then and now and lots of stuff happened which wasnt entirely true to the way it was reported. and yes google is your friend.

i`m not being argumentative,i`m simply saying the english government where just as bad and bent as the terrorist they where supposed to be fighting and i`m just elaborating a bit more on my last comment, i`m not denying anything, i am from ireland and have lots of family in northern ireland and have been over myself. Maybe i will edit my last post ;)

Last edited:
woooh hold on a sec, i`m not saying there wasnt plenty of stuff blown up by the ira back in the day, both on this side and that, i`m simply saying things where very murky then and now and lots of stuff happened which wasnt entirely true to the way it was reported. and yes google is your friend.

i`m not being argumentative,i`m simply saying the english government where just as bad and bent as the terrorist they where supposed to be fighting and i`m just elaborating a bit more on my last comment, i`m not denying anything, i am from ireland and have lots of family in northern ireland and have been over myself. Maybe i will edit my last post ;)

No No No...you don't need to edit any post. I was assuming you were saying you can't believe everything the press writes...and I totally agree. I was only pointing out that even though the press reported it that it was true.

I never said or never would say you are argumentative.

And the UK government went into Iraq because they had WMD ? Don't forget that US didn't have backing of the UN for the Iraq invasion so they and the Brits were there illegally,

Please, the government throughout time has consistently lied to the public as much as so called terrorist. I can guaranty that the number of people killed in 9/11, 7/7, Spanish train bombings, Bali nightclub attack, etc is peanuts compared to the civilian casualties in Afghanistan.

And as they say, one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. And don't forget that in 9/11 and 7/7 the 'terrorist' where home grown.

As for EDL, I am sure every sensible person regardless of race or religion agrees that there is no room for extremists that use religion as an excuse for their actions when their religion condones none of their actions. However EDL have got to realise that their method of protesting (which is designed to media attention) is likely to lead to trouble and I am sure they are not avoiding that.

And the UK government went into Iraq because they had WMD ? Don't forget that US didn't have backing of the UN for the Iraq invasion so they and the Brits were there illegally,

Please, the government throughout time has consistently lied to the public as much as so called terrorist. I can guaranty that the number of people killed in 9/11, 7/7, Spanish train bombings, Bali nightclub attack, etc is peanuts compared to the civilian casualties in Afghanistan.

And as they say, one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. And don't forget that in 9/11 and 7/7 the 'terrorist' where home grown.

As for EDL, I am sure every sensible person regardless of race or religion agrees that there is no room for extremists that use religion as an excuse for their actions when their religion condones none of their actions. However EDL have got to realise that their method of protesting (which is designed to media attention) is likely to lead to trouble and I am sure they are not avoiding that.

totally agree, ive said it before, the term terrorist is all dependant of which side of the situation you are on, its a fine line between freedom fighter and terrorist.

and yes, i think most sensible people know we have been the yanks bitch for the last number of years, thats no excuse though, our spineless so called peers have a lot to answer for.

good post oneman ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back