English Defence League in Bradford

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDL English defence league and that fascist group UAF Unite against fascist, but if you don't agree with them they call you a fascist,kind of makes them fascist I guess, and the MDL Muslim defence league the group who want to put amabad at the end of every town and city in the UK.
Welcome to 21st century United Kingdom, what a shit hole this country is, got to be the worst country in the western world to live, If I could afford it I would leave tomorrow.

Compared to racisum issues in places like Germany, Italy and France the UK is pretty problem free apart from the tiny minority who the press latch on to.

I'm honestly not trying to stir trouble in this thread that's not my intention so please do not take this post as incitement to riot, it's just my opinion of rallies of any kind from absolutely everybody. However proper racism and violence or public hatred and threats to this country and/or it's people coming from any color or creed local or foreign is absolutely wrong and bang out of order and rightfully speaking should never be tolerated anywhere let alone on the soil of this country or other countries that share this land with us nor should it be tolerated anywhere really. Those people inciting racial hatred and terrorism to this country should be arrested on the spot, given some time behind bars and a hefty fine but especially they should be screened thoroughly by our intelligence agencies too. If not simply deported. End of the day it's like if people don't like it here or don't like the people here or are ungrateful for the hospitality they've been shown then for me it's like do us all a favor and either leave or if that's not an option for you then at least keep your big mouth shut in public.

That's the way I see things. Quite honestly I'm not thrilled with this country either with the way it is at the minute but you don't see me shouting my mouth off threatening to kill people over it. You don't see most people doing that neither. And that's the point. Fook all those that do it though, hang them out to dry and look after everyone else that's what I say. And some people say Britain's gone soft, maybe they're right, but what I will say of the British people is that taken as a whole I've never seen people with this much patience and tolerance considering the shit we have swallowed up to this point, but the big brass and the terrorism promoters want to tread very carefully though because I have a feeling that if the day comes that we do kick off proper it's going to be absolutely unreal. And I truly hope for everyone's sake that day doesn't come. But such is the way people can only take so much before they snap....again not wishing to stir trouble here I wanna make that crystal clear, I'm just giving my take on the whole thing. Racism, threats to innocent's safety and violence is a clear line that should never be crossed in any rally or public demo imho. No ifs and no buts.

I really like this country and count my blessings that we are spared what many others in the world have to suffer.

i believe in a lot of what they stand for, but not all, i wont be going because most that are going are just football hooligans, or people who are out for a fight, thats not to say that parties from both sides will be going just for the trouble...........

i support the edl in a lot of respects, but not all. but they do have the right to demostrate, hopefully peacfully, but i doubt it.

I really like this country and count my blessings that we are spared what many others in the world have to suffer.

well said.

Glasgow's a fun place to be, I'm sure they would have you in stitches.

Lol
Worst Feature: Street Crime, Drug addiction

Best Feature: Plenty of abandoned buildings and burnt out cars for kids to play in.
It's a great place

Lol
Worst Feature: Street Crime, Drug addiction

Best Feature: Plenty of abandoned buildings and burnt out cars for kids to play in.
It's a great place

Hmm, i spent a weekend there earlier this year, had a great time :)

@emarald I think your just lazy m8..

people travel thousands of miles just to try and smuggle themselves through to Great Britain.

I'm pretty sure if you got off your derrière walked down to a busy junction and got a lift to Dover, the nice customs officers would let you stow away on any ship heading out.

you really need to try harder...

my missus is off to glasgow tomorrow lol, had a great time last time we where there, even found ourselves in a gay bar lol, cheapo drinks, had to do a bit of fending off though, i was taken aback, they`d shag owt up there including me lol........

@emarald I think your just lazy m8..

people travel thousands of miles just to try and smuggle themselves through to Great Britain.

I'm pretty sure if you got off your derrière walked down to a busy junction and got a lift to Dover, the nice customs officers would let you stow away on any ship heading out.

you really need to try harder...

Not lazy just disillusioned with the country.Was known as Great Britain, but no longer Great. Where are we all going and where will the country be in 10 years time.
Anti-social Behavior
Intimidated to walk freely in most towns and outside areas for the fear of being mugged or harassed or your daughter being raped.
The poor service that you now receive from the Police and the Hospitals, I think it was you who moaned to me about your father in law and the way he was treated
Then we have political correctness.
the creation of racism offences
continual change to create confusion
the teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
the undermining of schools and teachers' authority
huge immigration to destroy national identity
the promotion of excessive drinking
an unreliable legal system with bias against the victim of crime
dependency on the state or state benefits
encouraging the breakdown of the family
Great Britain lol great my arse, like I said if I had the money I would leave.
UNITED KINGDOMAMMABAD LOL

what the hell do you want a freebie out of Britain or what?

so what! life's shit. deal with it.

it could be worse you could live in a country that does not even allow you to visit digitalworldz

live your life. party when you can, cos tomorrow you just might get run over with a juggernaut full of illegal immigrants.

be cool it could be worse.

0382.gif

Last edited:
I think that this says it all really:

If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it. The long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by
scientists whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience…I will dispense this advice now. Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth; oh nevermind; you will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they have faded.

But trust me, in 20 years you’ll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can’t grasp now how much possibility lay before
you and how fabulous you really looked….You’re not as fat as you imagine. Don’t worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum.

The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind; the kind that blindside you at 4pm on some idle Tuesday. Do one thing everyday that scares you Sing Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts, don’t put up with people who are reckless with yours. Floss Don’t waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind…the race is long, and in the end, it’s only with yourself.

Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults; if you succeed in doing this, tell me how. Keep your old love letters, throw away your old bank statements. Stretch Don’t feel guilty if you don’t know what you want to do with your life…the most interesting people I know didn’t know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting 40 year olds I know still don’t.

Get plenty of calcium. Be kind to your knees, you’ll miss them when they’re gone. Maybe you’ll marry, maybe you won’t, maybe you’ll have children,maybe you won’t, maybe you’ll divorce at 40, maybe you’ll dance the funky chicken on your 75th wedding anniversary…what ever you do, don’t congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself either – your choices are half chance, so are everybody else’s. Enjoy your body, use it every way you can…don’t be afraid of it, or what other people think of it, it’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever own.. Dance…even if you have nowhere to do it but in your own living room. Read the directions, even if you don’t follow them. Do NOT read beauty magazines, they will only make you feel ugly. Get to know your parents, you never know when they’ll be gone for good.

Be nice to your siblings; they are the best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future. Understand that friends come and go,but for the precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle because the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young. Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard; live in Northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft.

Travel.

Accept certain inalienable truths, prices will rise, politicians will philander, you too will get old, and when you do you’ll fantasize
that when you were young prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders. Respect your elders. Don’t expect anyone else to support you.

Maybe you have a trust fund, maybe you have a wealthy spouse; but you never know when either one might run out. Don’t mess too much with your hair, or by the time you're 40, it will look 85.

Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of
fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth. But trust me on the sunscreen…

Im putting an extra couple of lines on the lottery this week so hopefully i can buy you a one way ticket out Emerald. It has to be a place that has no Uk access to internet though:banana:

Im putting an extra couple of lines on the lottery this week so hopefully i can buy you a one way ticket out Emerald. It has to be a place that has no Uk access to internet though:banana:

If me having internet bothers you so much ,put me on your ignor list, if your not sure how to do it ask a Mod.

stay on topic please you two

whether emerald should be on a banana boat to timbuckto is a whole different thread pmsl:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back