English Defence League in Bradford

Status
Not open for further replies.
and thats your opinion, which doesnt make emrald wrong, and as for the term great britain being geographical, its still opinion, although it may of originally and fundamentally been geographical , it depicts more the greatness that britain once had, which again is all opinion and depends which side of great britain you stand on.

Your name isn't Humpty Dumpty is it?

"When I use a word’, Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less".

Chapter 6 Alice Through The Looking Glass

Last edited:
Your name isn't Humpty Dumpty is it?

"When I use a word’, Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less".

Chapter 6 Alice Through The Looking Glass

is your name humpty dumpty bud? because i simply replied the same way you did, its all opinion. Just say what you mean next time eh, you just sound pompous.

is your name humpty dumpty bud? because i simply replied the same way you did, its all opinion. Just say what you mean next time eh, you just sound pompous.

Great Britain means what it means not what you want it to mean.

Less pompous?

Great Britain means what it means not what you want it to mean.

Less pompous?

no actually, not less pompous at all.I think we shall have to disagree on this. great britain means alot of things to alot of people, you can take anything literally for instance like religion. Ask anyone who grew up through the war (WWII) what great britain means to them.

I think this one has run it's course now gents

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back