England Game.

lmfao - Martin Jol as England boss!!

well, it could be better than Mclaren :)

I have a funny feeling the FA are going to hang on to Mclaren to make a point that they dont sack all their managers though.

he should have went with 4-4-2 from the start..
should have started with Beckham and Defoe.. got rid of Lampard and SWP..

the make-shift defence wasnt great either...
Richards should have been in the centre with Campbell with Brown on the right..

he should have went with 4-4-2 from the start..
should have started with Beckham and Defoe.. got rid of Lampard and SWP..
the make-shift defence wasnt great either...
Richards should have been in the centre with Campbell with Brown on the right..
You dont fancy the England job do you?

now is the time to pick the right guy for the Englad boss , some 1 who isnt a yes man , and some 1 that will play the players in their right postion , i dont like him as a person but respect him a a manager , would b jose morinheo , just my personal opinion

wish becks would retire . think he would be ace as manage . even player manager like the good one days ,,, showing my age now lol

Mcclaren is crap and ppl say it was the players but hes the manager its upto him to sort them out and he failed miserably. He lacks charisma and the palyers don't respect i would probarly fall asleep when hes giving a teamtalk, ppl like murinho just av charisma and av that special bond with the players and he can handle the media , hes the perfect choice for me.

Mcclaren is crap and ppl say it was the players but hes the manager its upto him to sort them out and he failed miserably. He lacks charisma and the palyers don't respect i would probarly fall asleep when hes giving a teamtalk, ppl like murinho just av charisma and av that special bond with the players and he can handle the media , hes the perfect choice for me.

I agree, we know the players are good at what they do, as they do it so well at the club level and are capable of doing it on the international level.

I dont think they have the bottle to appoint Maureen, he isnt a yes man and is pretty outspoken at times, although he could be the right man.

I would guess Harry Redknapp will be the England manager by the of the year. And i think that would be a very good move especially getting him in early and giving him plenty of time to work with a change the squad as necessary.

Was Harry not mentioned in a bunge scandal at one stage, even though it was never proven it may black mark him as they may not take a chance incase it rose its head again, he is a good manager though.

I think we all know the FA wont appoint any one they cant control .It goes back years' Brian Clough won two euro cups with a team of nobodies but was too outspoken for the FA .What these idiots want is clean cut manager regardless of whether he is any good or not .As long as they can control him he will get the job.Wait and see who the next one is ! it will be another yes man

been at work then the pub both places heard the the score but never seen the match ...by the sounds of things ive missed a dam good match eh or have i

according to sportinglife website an emergency FA board meeting has been called 0830 in the morning.
You know what that means dont you. Get ready mclaren for THE SACK
or shall we call it MCLAREN SACK MEETING. Agenda SACK MCLAREN.

MOURINHO MOURINHO MOURINHO

gerard and lampard - waste of space. They play well for their clubs but dont for their country. NO PASSION LEFT

according to sportinglife website an emergency FA board meeting has been called 0830 in the morning.
You know what that means dont you. Get ready mclaren for THE SACK
or shall we call it MCLAREN SACK MEETING. Agenda SACK MCLAREN.
MOURINHO MOURINHO MOURINHO
gerard and lampard - waste of space. They play well for their clubs but dont for their country. NO PASSION LEFT

Yeah its on BBC sport too.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7100393.stm

have a read of this quote from gerard
"It's been great working with him. We have thoroughly enjoyed it really enjoyed it and we take collective responsibility."
what does that say - they already know he's got the sack otherwise he would have said it is good working for him. He's using past tense(is the word tense or sense)

lol well picked up m8, you could be reading too much into it but id imagine the have to sack McLaren or risk a boycott by fans.

Back