emulators for xbox

Super_LFC

Banned
Reaction score
hi total new to all this but i seen a few people have this stuff on there xbox

can any one show me how and what files i need

:Cheers:

There are loads of emulators on the Xbox, so it depends on what you want to emulate.

You would need the emulator install files (found on xbins) and roms for the emulators.

That's it!

There are loads of emulators on the Xbox, so it depends on what you want to emulate.

You would need the emulator install files (found on xbins) and roms for the emulators.

That's it!

ok mate i was looking for ps1 and nes sega stuff like that whats xbins mate

:Cheers:

What you coud do with is the set of "Big Ass Emulator Disks". These have got thousands of ROMS on them. The Auto Installer Deluxe disk has the necessary emulators on.
I'll have a dig about as I used to have a full set of emulator disks. I'll let you know m8. :)

xbins is a channel on IRC that has emulators that you can download and install on your xbox. Look on the web to see how to access it.

If your after PS1 emulators then you will need to download - pcsxbox

For NES - xnes, or nesterx

For Sega - xenesis, neogenesis, or dgen

All these emulators need roms. There are no roms in these packages. The type and format of roms you need are specified in the readme files of emulator that you download

Mame is an old Arcade Emulator, to allow you to play games like Paperboy, 1942 etc on your Xbox.

More info is here:

h**p://www.mame.net/

cheers for the info i am downloading it now

i would post the nbz file for it but not sure on the rules

Last edited:
Anyone know were to find the Big Ass Emulator discs for downloading as i currently can't seem to find them any where.
Cheers

Back