emmerdale eastenders or corrie

Which soap do you like best?

• Total voters
First off, I am drunk or I would never have wandered in here.

River city cracks me up with those fake accents, the best bit is the guy who used to be in "Chewin the fat". He wil always be remembered at the kid who's 16 & has just started W@nkin' LoL

Eastenders...too grim for my liking, dismal greetin' faced cockneys misrepresenting the real people dan there.

Currynation street, Bring back Stan, Eddie & Hilda :)
At least when Corry do comedy, It's vaguely funny.

Is it me, or when Our Ashley starts shouting, he sounds like Donald Duck?

Eastenders usually makes me want to run a bath & find a vein.

SEEDY ITS CALLED MAKING IT LOOK GOOD AND NOT BEING BORING...

SO YEA THERE IS A POINT IN MAKING IT BOLD AND RED AND PINK AND WHAT EVER COLOUR I WANT IT, MAKES MA POST LOOK BETA

I love all soaps, however ive never seen or heard of river city? so thats the only one i dont watch. But i love my soaps and dont know where i would be with out them.

Thank goodness for the T.V.
:WORSHIP:

Coronation st is the best closely followed by EastEnders. I dont mind if Eastenders is heavy after all if you want something light hearted you watch a comedy not a drama about the lives of some East Londoners.

eastenders for the drama

hollyoaks for the ladies!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

the girls in the dales shine out because they dont use that word " babes " please remove from the english language many thanks

the rest are quite bad the now, they all need a good storyline although i thought the party at Ian Beales house was brilliant haha

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i use to like eastenders, but now they have really fucked it up by having a lesbian and gay theme in there now..FFS my kids watch this, now i dont let them watch this anymore just because of that..what the **** is this country coming to...half past seven and they showing lesbians and gay blokes kissing each other..no wonder we have all the fucking peedos running around everywhere...i just hate the bastards....shoot the fucking lot of them...fucking poofs...thats my rant over ..

quote ''valelad''

[QUOTEHollyoaks for me but only for the women][/QUOTE]

You perv.....but me also.

[MAD]I hate hollyoaks[/MAD]

eastenders or corrie for me.

Never used to watch soaps but forced into it by gf.

I have to choose eastenders above the rest

Back