Emails being sent to me

I got that error at one point yesterday. I deleted half of them by clicking the checkbox at the top to select all subs on the page, then delete from the option box at the bottom - and the other half just be clicking empty folder and eventually it shifted them all

:goodpost:

Bingo! that worked! :Clap:

Any way of stopping this altogether? I'm still getting emails about replies even though I've unsubscribed from everything. Really is annoying

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Just had another play with my settings so I really hope I stop getting these emails now, my phone just downloaded 18 mails at once at went really laggy lol

Last edited:
You need to do two things, (i) set Default Subscription Mode to Do Not Subscribe in General Settings and (ii) delete anything that is in your subscribed list already.

I'll try this, upto now I've never seen the do not subscribe, probably coz I've only just started getting this problem

You need to do two things, (i) set Default Subscription Mode to Do Not Subscribe in General Settings and (ii) delete anything that is in your subscribed list already.

Worked for me a while back H all good now sorted. :)

The following seems to have worked for me:

emailsk.png

Since following this method I haven't had an email! Thanx mate!

Sent from my telephone.

Back