email to members

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
let me know if this is ok, I have to go to my best mates daughters birthday party at 2.30

------------------------------
Dear Member:

Digital World is proud to announce that we have released a new dreambox DM800se Image for public use.

If you have used DW images in the past for your receivers you will not be disappointed in our latest release, which believe is the best image available for the dreambox dm800se.

We have been beta testing it for quite some time now and we can confirm that the new image is very stable, and packed with Digital World goodies.

To download please follow this link:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/279662/#post2049816

WE ARE BACK

Digital Worldz Dream Team.

*To unsubscribe please login to your account, and choose not to receive emails from admin - in your profile

Last edited:
seems good to me mate :) small fussy edits on my part lol

Dear Member:

DigitalWorldz is proud to announce that we have released a new Dreambox DM800se Image for public use.

If you have used DW images in the past for your receivers you will not be disappointed in our latest release, which we believe is the best image available for the Dreambox dm800se.

We have been beta testing it for quite some time now and we can confirm that the new image is very stable, and packed with DigitalWorldz goodies.

To download please follow this link:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/279662/#post2049816

WE ARE BACK

Digital Worldz Dream Team.

*To unsubscribe please login to your account, and choose not to receive emails from admin - in your profile

Last edited by a moderator:
Right that is on its way to 10000 members from vip - registered ++

will do reg + and registered later as it will be like 60000 emails+

Mick

Back