Elvis '68 comeback concert

J

jaime

Hello everyone, i've been looking for this concert for ages now and have had no luck. I have tried Overnet (and eDonkey) and even tried buying the DVD at Virgin and HMV who both say it is not available. Amazon.com have a copy for £200!!!! but there isn't a chance in hell i'm paying that much. If anyone knows where i could find this it would be SO appreciated.
As i say, i am even willing to pay for this (though not a ridiculous amount) but i would rather download it if possible.
Heres hoping!!

Cheers for your reply Gary m8 but it is not there (not to buy anyway).
I'll keep looking.

elvis 68 comeback

got it on video.got most of his stuff on video i am a old fan..dont know if you want a copy or not...let me know will try to work something out m8

madbomber m8, i would love a copy if possible. If you can copy it onto a video (or as a VCD) please get in touch with me and tell me what you think would be the best way around this.
I'm in Edinburgh so we're not TOO far apart.

Cheers mate!!

send me address and i will send it.. got spare original video m8

Jaime...

I have asked my m8 at work about this ...he is an Elvis fan.....and he thinks his mother has it on vinal and cd........

he will ask her when she comes back from her holiday.........about a weeks time.....

if she has got it, i will get it and copy it for you.....

Gary

Man, everyone has been too nice. Madbomber m8, i'll e-mail you my address straight away and i can only say THANK YOU, i owe you big time.
Gary, a cd copy would also be lovely, cheers again.

Hi m8 no need to thank me .thats what digital world is all about.we are all here to help one another..so no problem m8..just send me address and it will be on its way..glad to help this sites members if i can...

Big Cheers for Madbomber!!! Got the video today m8.
Don't know how to thank you except say THANK YOU!!!

What a guy.

well done gary

nice one jockey 69er,

thats why digi world is the best on the net,

scoot

Back