ebay motors

Yh Def A Scam if You Keep Looking You Will See One Where The Real Owner Of The Name Found Out And Warned All The People

Onli If It Was Real Wouldn't mind that car for that cheap :proud:

"
Yh Def A Scam if You Keep Looking You Will See One Where The Real Owner Of The Name Found Out And Warned All The People "

where did u see that m8???.... it cant b happening 2 me, i was ready 2 buy the m3...lol.

Was On Ebay The Item Eneded The Guys Who Account It Was Wrote

This Aint My Car I Dont Sell Cars, Fleabay Dnt Give A F**K Hope Fine These TO****S And They Get Whats COmming To Them

2004 MERCEDES-BENZ CLK 320 Avantgarde

BUY IT NOW ONLY £3700

PLEASE NOTE:I will not be able to respond to the questions that you send using the ASK SELLER A QUESTION button(it will take at least 48 hours) because my e-mail address is blocked.
For a fast answer please e-mail me at:

[email protected]

lol

there was a astra convertible for sale on ebay for £3000, so contacted seller and have had a reply:

Hello,
I have received your email regarding my car 2003 VAUXHALL ASTRA COUPE CONVERTIBLE SILVER.
First you have to know bidding is restricted since I am carefully with my auction,so no one will press the button until I have the assurance that he will buy it.
The car is in perfect condition,with no scratches on it,no damage. It have all the papers and documents and is registered in UK!
The price for the car is £3,300.00 !!!
The car was my husband`s as he loved it very much, but he did not enjoy it as he died in a IRAQ 3 month ago. It brings very bad memories to me, I want to get rid of it.
The buyer will receive the car with all papers and receipts that he needs to register it to his name. It have 44000miles!
I am in BERLIN,GERMANY right now but the car is in UK and it will be shipped from there.
Shipping will be done whit DAS and it will take no more then 2-3 days. I have a friend there who will manage me a low price shipping and I assumed that it is my duty to pay for shipping it.It will be delivered directly to your address.
Anyway, I have to let you know that I want a fast deal so if you are really interested in buying it, please reply with the following information's:
-Your full name and address;
-Your ebay user id.
The transaction will be closed only through ebay vehicle purchase protection so we both be protected.
Also in this way you have the chance to pay after you receive and test the car!
I will look for your email,so that we can move forward with this deal!
Let me know,
LARA

i then get another email:
eBay Recommend seller "katykirk0"

Merchandise Description: 2003 VAUXHALL ASTRA COUPE CONVERTIBLE SILVER

Our records indicate that you recently sent an email to or received an email from katykirk0 through the eBay email system.

Please note that we have recently ended all listings for the seller noted above because of a site error. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Ebay was recently contacted by katykirk0 ([email protected]), regarding the above item.katykirk0 asked our help in the following problem:

-Help me to show this buyer that I am a serious seller(I prefer a Western Union or Money Gram wire transfer to United States for payment and it´s better to be sure I am a real seller).

We verified seller´s informations and we strongly recommend him.
Our verifications confirm seller's contact info and his ability to deliver the merchandise advertised on our site .There is a limited group of sellers on ebay which we can recommend and katykirk0 is one of them.

At the request of user katykirk0 eBay is recording the transaction for item 2003 VAUXHALL ASTRA COUPE CONVERTIBLE SILVER. < /SPAN> Both the seller and the buyer are protected and in case of fraud by eBay.

We will take full measures against persons that will break the eBay's rules.
You can continue with this deal as you are both fully insured against fraud. If something goes wrong, please email us and we will take the needed measures. We will recover the funds. This request was asked by the seller because he can not use PayPal,Escrow or Credit Card as method of payment.He will use MoneyGram wire transfer service.

Regards,
Square Trade Safety Board
eBay Inc

oh lara, lara, lara....u need a good s***.

that sounds ok to me wheres her email address so l can send the money lol.

do u think she will take this '

cert3.jpeg

Last edited:
Back