ebay (is this a scam)?

If it sounds too good to be true...it usually is!

A 42" plasma for under a tenner! Yeh right!

Check the negative response in his feedback!

i was very misled by this item! things should b said more clearly!

But there are folk how were happy with it too. If you're willing to risk 99p, I'm sure everyone here would like to know what it is ;)

Last edited:
So how many 99p,s you wreckon he gets?
and I,m wrecking ma brain trying to figure this one out,
Maybe that is the intention then,
wreck your brain,then pay 99p to find out and by this time your not even interested.
I don,t want any of the stuff,but for a fiver I,m sure 42 " plasma would be good.
I wonder how much he can get wall brakets for.lol
Its got to be some kind of pyramid thing.
These are positive feedback (too dodgy giving out bank details,cheers anyway!)
( dont have the balls to do it but works perfectly in theory,)

Last edited:
the way i look at it is if this is true. then why dont he buy them and then sell them on for £1000/£500.. why because its fake and ok lets say he is a honnest guy and wants to spread the word why charge 99p for the info just slap it on a few websites and it will scale the world IF ITS TRUE.

its like the old turn your tv into a projector .. true it did work (not very well to start with) but because it did work you could find the information on the web for free.

http://inventgeek.com/Projects/HomeTheater/HomeTheater.aspx

If any one buys it let us know the truth but tbh its too good. What bussiness could stay in bussiness charging £5 for a TV that costs £100's to build.. they'd go bump in a week

Its just an ebook for sale, lots of people do things like that and most the times they are actually perfectly legal because there probably is a way you can get the TV for a £10, usually a pyramid scheme, where you buy a cd for £10 then have to get 5 more people to buy a £10 cd, then they have to get 5 each... blah blah... The information is usually valid in these ebooks its just not as straight forward as you would think :)

Items like that have always been sold on ebay, even found my own site for sale on ebay once... lol, there was a guy offering the service to unlock your phone for free "For just £5 you can have all the information to have your own Nokia unlocking business, why pay someone £5 to unlock your phone when you can pay just once and unlock it yourself and unlock your friends phones too..." Advert was something like that, when they bought the auction, he just emails them a link to my site... Obviously bought the information of him after one of his customers told me he was doing this then I added in his feedback my own URL and then reported him to ebay :)

e-scam for tv's

Is being "above e-bay rules" as quoted in his ad like being above the law I wonder ?
It really narks me that these ads are allowed, and especially the shi*e grammar that is always a part of their very poorly put together crap.

still, I bet someone will fall for it.

A lot of people do fall for it and ebay keep making their money from listing fees so theyre happy doing nothing about it, even people that do fall for it do think they found top secret information so they even end up leaving positive feedback...

Its been going on a long time, I bought a Cable filter of someone once and he was giving top secret cable info, which I wasnt interested in but he gave it to me free with my cable filter all it contained was a link to this site and 2 other sites :)

To be honest I really would,nt have anything to do with this.
He may as well sell mortgage advice,wich is free.

It's real It's real :banana: send me £2.99 and I will show you how to buy 2 :BLOBBY:

the method relies on how many people are selling a certain product like psp with no reserve and then out of all these people how many of them mis spell the product and gets missed out on peoples searches.so all it will tell you to do is put in mis spelled version of your product till you get a hit and hopefully no one has bid on them.but as the more people try this method the less chance of finding anything good!.there you go 99p each please!

Back