eBay Feedback

i hate the w@nkers that dont leave feedback untill you do.

meaning that if you leave them bad feedback they'll do the same to you.

i think sellers should be forced to leave feedback first, that way if you aint happy with anything you can leave bad feedback all you want.: multi :

I hate the Bas***s That have Buy now at £400 , win at £50 come up with a lame excuse not to sell, Like oh my garage got broke into and item damaged, then put same item back on within days. you then report to ebay, leave them negative feedback and the idiots leave you negative feed back and calling you names.

That realy pisses me off.

I think if you buy an item, the seller should leave you positive feedback as soon as the funds have cleared. So if you pay by paypal, you should get feedback straight away. Then when you receive the item and everything checks ok, you leave them positive feedback. That's the way it should be.

i'll add my little rant here on the same subject.....

I've been selling on ebay for over 2 years now and doing quiet well but feedback is where my biggest hate comes in

I allways used to leeve feedback once a item has been paid for (They have completed there side of the deal so there was no reason not to)

But once i left feedback i found a few users would hold me to ransom over negative feedback..

Email from customer (i've blanked out ceirtain parts and its a rought copy of the email as the origonal was removed as that bussiness of mine was clossed in Jan)

But this is the jist of the email

--------------

Dear ***********

Thanks for the quick delivery, love your soap but i've orded the wrong bar could you please send me the bar on with a christmas tree and have it here in time for christmas or i will be forced to leave negative feedback.

--------------

She admited it was her fault "but i've orded the wrong bar could" and was then going to hold me to ransom over her mistake.. i reported here to ebay and let here know this. but then i never heard form her again and she never left feedback.. lol

Apart from me dropping off the seat and then going APE S*** i was furious

ive now changed my polocies and any people trying it on i reported

but the only way to stop things like this is for the buyer to put feedback first the reply and i allways leeve feedback ;)

Added rant over

Sorry for hijacking your thread m8

the-wappy-one said:
Sorry for hijacking your thread m8

No problemo mate!!

The thread was started as i thought there might be a few different issues on the subject? Turns out I was correct?

I agree with Devilfish however and it's the way I've always worked with eBay buyers. If they pay me via paypal I will leave positive feedback straight away. I guess that's why my rant started. I have recently sold good items on eBay and left positive feedback for the buyer as soon as they paid. I have not received any form of feedback and it annoys me as the items were as new and the buyer got them for a hell of a lot less than they would have paid for in the high street store.

I do see your point though and I'm lucky enough to have never been in that situation. I'd report it too?

:Cheers:

Back