ebay.co.uk code

stargazer

Inactive User
Reaction score
This code saves you £10 when you spend £70 or more.

CUDDLYTOY3 must be in caps ( could try changing the number to see what happens !).

yeah cuddlytoy2 is for £10 off £60, maybe cuddlytoy1 is £10 off £50.

Probably won't work unless they send it to you.

they wont work.....they are only for the person whos paypal account it is..

How do they decide who gets the codes and who dont? Been with ebay for years and never had a single email about any codes :(

god knows. Maybe it's their powersellers/buyers only.

Maybe people who spend over a certain amount on average every month or something

seems to be random , my feed back is 63 and i've never bought or sold anything for over £50.

No good I'm afraid. I just tried it plus numerous other 'ending in' numbers for an ebay purchase of 84 pounds but didnt take it.. nice try though eh!:Clap:

I have received a code in the post rather than my email address and it is CUDDLYTOY4 which is £10 off £80 and expires 21/09/2006 its a shame as going to waste as nothing im after buying is that much.

I have received a code in the post rather than my email address and it is CUDDLYTOY4 which is £10 off £80 and expires 21/09/2006 its a shame as going to waste as nothing im after buying is that much.

same here m8...i got it this morning.:Clap:

ya i received one today as well 10 pound off when u spend 80 pound or over must have valid email and users id with eBay

Last edited:
i just used CUDDLYTOY2 on my dads account and it worked i rang him (i was well chuffed) to find out that he had recieved the code on a card through the post i have a better feedback than my dads account and ive never had any codes from them.

I've tried 3 of these codes in the last few mins and no joy!

Do you have to have received it from ebay for it to work?

Back