shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
Just bought something on ebay. auction,

This popped up when I tried paying through paypal

Your payment is still processing
If your payment is declined for some reason, you'll see your items under Awaiting payment in My eBay. You should then try your payment again.

Never seen that before in 8 years of ebaying. anyone else had this before?? legit?

Thanks

Seller has no previous sales (0) zero feedback.

Checked paypal amd it says my payment has been deducted from my paypal but is unclaimed

[h=3]Unclaimed[/h]
  • Payments Sent: A payment may be unclaimed for several reasons:
    1. The recipient has not signed up to PayPal and has not yet received your payment
    2. The recipient has a PayPal Personal account (which cannot receive more than five debit or credit card-funded payments a year)
    3. The recipient hasn't accepted the payment
    4. The recipient has chosen to individually accept or decline payments from customers who don't have a confirmed postal address.
    The money has been deducted from your PayPal account. You can cancel this payment by clicking "Unclaimed" and then "Cancel Payment". After 30 days unclaimed transactions are automatically cancelled.

Last edited:
It might be he's only just set up a PayPal account and needs it verifying

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm hoping its only because they're a new user and ebay are holding the payment. It hasn't been claimed by them yet as far as I can see in my paypal acc. I wouldnt care and would ask for a refund but its a item I can't get from somewhere else. Not made now and quite rare. hmm.

I'm hoping its only because they're a new user and ebay are holding the payment. It hasn't been claimed by them yet as far as I can see in my paypal acc. I wouldnt care and would ask for a refund but its a item I can't get from somewhere else. Not made now and quite rare. hmm.

Try in our new Sales area if you get no luck :).

It might be he's only just set up a PayPal account and needs it verifying

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Email address wasn't linked to account.

Found her proper name, Knew what town she lived in and got her full address from google. via a planning app for a conservatory in Colchester Essex and got it sorted . item being posted tomorrow, hopefully!! will keep you informed. if it goes ok I got a bargain, if not i'll try and claim it back through paypal or credit card.

Thanks Lads

Try in our new Sales area if you get no luck :).

Not a chance lol.

Back