Hello Admin,

Status
Not open for further replies.

satp55

Member ++
Reaction score
I just want to make sure my sub is still active because, recently, on checking my PayPal account, i found that there were two sub payments of £12:99 in the months of October and November 2019. I believe this has happened before as well and you were very kind to quickly refund one sub to me. This time i am NOT asking for a refund, as i have cancelled one sub payment from PayPal instead of two, but just asking you to check is my membership is still valid, as I do not want to end the membership.
Thanking you in advance

wow. if my brianstorming pays off my 20% of the site could be worth more than i thought, i didnt even know there was a sub

gave thumbs up all over the show for making me aware of that and the quality of the customer service dished out here

seriously i didnt know there was a sub. a 18 box off strongbow costs the same so it would need to be more than access to a certian part of the forum or access to downloads. that is a too specific price to be a donation thats the kind of money i would need not just a service but a near cast iron guareentee.

i didnt see you on the site before but i am going to assume the service is the reason you came to the site, without putting too much brain power or cracking the calculator open, just putting a ball park number in me own head, i cant remember ever having that total cash in my hand at the same time.

if i decide to demand a tiny 10% of every transaction that was even disucussed in here, that would add to the value of my 20% of the site. i have been a member over a year and never once been offered aq service or seen a price list for anything at all. this is all new info to me but the amount of dosh i would get out of this part will be worth the extra sessions of brian storming that i think it would take for me to come to any type of conclusion in me own mind. now i hired spectre maybe he can put some brianpower into any of the ideas.

the ideas is my department, thats where the buccks comes from, i provide the ideas, i get someone else to work out the bessst and most econimical way for my 18 month plan to retire from the greatest advice of the month idea i am going to use all the $$$ generated from the interest i earn of my 20%. this just popped in me head am not even sure if i came up with anything here but how does this sound for a opening?

welcome to the first greatest advice of the month award sponsoered by (the name of the service you subbed too). of course i would need to try it for free for a few years if i decide to even consider any kind of accosiate endorsement a proper endorsement. i might even need to be involved in the service you are subbed too like 20% of that service sounds reasonable

there is too much here for me to read again. i have been awake since friday morning but am sure i had a flash of genius not too long ago not sure if i typed it yet, of coursse anyone who has read this can be sure everything here is now trademarked in me name.

i even forgot about the selling of carbon footprints i can ssee potential there for big bucks. i cant give 1 idea 100% of my attention and work through all this am thinking on about 6 different things at once. for someone to even consider paying a person to promise to do nothing or go anywhere, that person would be prepared to pay top dollar for my emissions.

i can see if becomeing like water, every person in the house would be allocated a certian amount of pollution they could dish out for free, then aany more than that becomes a luxury some people wouldnt mind paying for

Last edited:
i dunno why but i just said 1 word out loud, 'macaroon' there is only 1 thing i can think of maybe thats it a Mcarron bar but it came out of my mind from somewhre its in there already, if i already said it out loud i was like, jesus h christ why the fk did i just said macaroon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back