Eazi Volutneers :)

eazi

Inactive User
Reaction score
1) First off we would like you to tell us what you can bring to digital world?

Hi guys, I am an IT Consultant of some 20+ years. With that I bring maturity, a cool head and LOTS of experience. I also appear to spend several hours a day on DW and so can bring some time commitment...

2) Any interests and hobbies you have.

Loads and Varied, I'm a real petrol head and some of my past vehicles include a cosworth RS500 and Lotus Esprit, and several bikes with at the top of the pile, a stage 2 tuned ZZR1100 with did the 1/4 mile at York in under 10 seconds :)

I tweak everything :) all of my vehicles, phones, sat boxes ,cables boxes get modded. All I need to do now is learn to modify the wife :)

3) What areas on Digital World are you interested in moderating.

I'd be happy to help out anywhere, but my most relevant skills are Sat, AV and mobile phones. I used to do Cable but gave that up when I worked for VM (Slight conflict of interest there :) )

4) Would you be prepared to help by spending time writing guides and tutorials that will benefit the members on here?

Yes. I've written a few step by step guides on here and a few other forums, though nothing major. I do though write entire guides as part of my day job and so would be happy to assist. A useful skill I have is to translate other peoples techie guides into laymans terms for the masses.

5) Anything else you might think will help.

Just a total willingness to help anyone I can, share a lifetime of experiences and be a helpful part of this fantastic forum. :)

best of luck with your application eazi :)

Cheers guys.

Always helpful when I can be so thought I'd see if I could help more

Back