East midlands anyone?

waqaszaib

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, just bought an xbox 360 and wanted to know if someone could mod it for me as iv only got the one hand and dont think ill be able to do it.

I live in Derby.

Would apriciate the help.

Waqas

Im Northants, but Id imagine its a bit too far away

yeah but thanks for the offer.

update: got Bilal from the forum to help so all sorted now.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi mate,

you should try it yourself, as a one handed modder i can say with a bit of patience dismantling the xbox and modding and reassembly is ok. The worst bit is the releasing the case locks on the back of the shell.... after that its easy, but with the special tool its easy'ish lol

Anyway, happy modding and if you need any tips lol give us a shout.

updating a very old post but Bilal couldnt get his contact to ever arrive to do the mod but I still need it done.

could anyone alse advise?? the DVD Drive hgas yellow wires init, thats all I know so will I still be looking at around £25

sent u a pm if its of any help to ya or give it a bash ur self m8 its not to hard with plenty of tuts around and could help talk you through it over msn or irc etc if u liked.

updating a very old post but Bilal couldnt get his contact to ever arrive to do the mod but I still need it done.

could anyone alse advise?? the DVD Drive hgas yellow wires init, thats all I know so will I still be looking at around £25

Sounds like a liteon drive mate. You may want to post it out to someone if that is easier mate?

I would hang on untill all this 3rd wave Video partition is sorted (Be it 1.51 or 1.6) else you could end up getting some fecker to do it for £25, they will put 1.5 on and you will be fecked for future games.

not that I understood a word you said lol.

I take it its a new hack etc. any idea when it comes out??

According to Oggy he reckons in the coming days. So I would wait a week and see how it develops.

Indeed, it is a new patch. Read the thread new PFI for more

Hi guys, same problem again, I need the new flash and wanted to know if someone could flash it for me in the Derby/Nottingham area. I still have the xbox files from the last DW member who did the initial flash with all the info such as keys.

Thanks again.

Ooops, thanks instead of reply.

I can do this for you

Hi Oggy

I take it ill have to post it to you, as I recal thats what you offered me last year too lol.

Ill pm you now.

Back