iPhone easiest way to jailbreak 4.1?

Colin

Inactive User
Reaction score
i seem to recall the last time i just went to a website on safari and it was all automatic? is that the case with 4.1 or do i have to use another route to jailbreak it?

Hi Colin mate , that jailbreak was called the jailbreakme, from the website off your iphone and was for fw 4.0 4.01 but not fot the new 4.1 fw you have to use either limera1n or greenpois0n Jailbreak, both have the same exploit really , most people as Limera1n was released 1st have used that , just see how you go on mate , if you do require your iphone to be unlocked and have saved ya shshblobs use tinyumbrella to preserve your baseband as there is no unlock @ the mo for the latest baseband all 3 iphones i have are baseband 5.14.02 so ultrasn0w wont unlock i have put a guide on how to jailbreak using Limera1n here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/247227/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Colin mate , that jailbreak was called the jailbreakme, from the website off your iphone and was for fw 4.0 4.01 but not fot the new 4.1 fw you have to use either limera1n or greenpois0n Jailbreak, both have the same exploit really , most people as Limera1n was released 1st have used that , just see how you go on mate , if you do require your iphone to be unlocked and have saved ya shshblobs use tinyumbrella to preserve your baseband as there is no unlock @ the mo for the latest baseband all 3 iphones i have are baseband 5.14.02 so ultrasn0w wont unlock i have put a guide on how to jailbreak using Limera1n here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/247227/

cheers man the phone is unlocked as its an apple refurb... to be honest best way to unlock them lol take ur locked handset to an apple store say intermittent fault swap for new shiney one thats unlocked :) nice one regarding links mate will have a look this afternoon try the limera1n one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hello collin

i have booked a appointment at my local apple store to take my iphone 4 v4.1 as i cant wait any longer for the unlock hack my iphone is just sat in its box its on o2 i need it to work on t-mobile.. anyways whats the best thing to say to them (fault) when i go in for them to do me a swap ?

Back