Early Fathers day

top one m8, glad your happy.............

better than a pair of socks............lol.............thats what i normally get..........

awwwwwwwwww well cute lots of fun now cleaning up and finding household items destroyed lol.

while were on the subject does anyone know how to supress excessive maulting my yellow lab is seriously shedding.

You do realise dalmations are completely mentaly insane dogs?
Welcome to button! good luck dutcho!

128qa.jpg

fancy a race like?

Nice One..............hope you'll have hours of fun & enjoyment.......and minimal despair m8
but theyre well worth it......funny u say bout the wires, mine bit thru the phone extension cable after i laid it thru 2 floors....funny now but not at the time...
cheers

awwww, button, he's cute.

girlfriend seen it and gave me that look...............i said NO, we already have a daft dog

i can see it now, new dalmation film coming soon, just need another 100 m8.

LOL, I am going to crate train him, rather that than him chew wires while we are out and blow himself up

best thing u can do Dutcho
we use a crate and its not cruel like some people think (as long as it isnt too lond a period)
our dog enjoys going in his crate as he associates it with treats lol
he sometimes just walks it it for some peace away from the kids lol

and like u say m8 saves all that chewing of ur exspesive items ;)

loverly looking dog m8

Well he slept like a baby last night, wimpered for about 5 mins tops, just cannot get the little bugger to pee in the same place, lol. He'll get there though he just loves cuddles at the mo :)

Back