Early Fathers day

Any one recommend a good pet insurance company ?

nice dog m8, is he kc reg ? if so you should have 8 weeks free ins from date of purchase then just start payin when the 8 weeks runs out. bout £4 a month i think.

we had a dalmatian when i was a kid, craziest dog ive ever met. i also remember he nipped a few ppl, dont know if its the breed or just the mental fooker we had.

then i got myself a staff she died of old age 2yrs ago, she was 16. sweetest dog ever.

just got myself another puppy . Boe. 1st pic 8weeks old , 2nd pic, 12 weeks.

hes hard work but hes worth it. enjoy your dog m8. :eater:

Update, He's learnt sit and lie down as well as fetch, has trouble with the fridge door when getting my beer though ;)

He likes nothing better than climbing up and getting a cuddle, few months time and I think he will be a bit big for that :)

He sleeps in his crate on a night now and doesnt wake me till 5:30 now which is when I get up for work anyways so thats no problem either.

Had him for his first walk yesterday, he is scared of people ducks water ect, lol it's a learning curve for him, gonna indtroduce him with his brother later in the week as my sister in law bought him.

He has loads of spots now compared to when we first got him and the chicks love to come see my puppy, lol. See Digi you need a puppy ;)

Oh and he sleeps with no shame at all, see picture.

nice 1 if u c devil666xs pic thats our puppy whiskey hes 26wks old staffyx lays just like that typical male eh lol

Ah the bairn lost his first tooth last night, in true Button style he promptly tried to eat it.

STA50043.jpg

I got me early fathers day present after years of nagging the wife has weakened and gave in to the kids and I.

Meet the newest Digitalworld member 8 week old button

You better invest in a decent pair of nikes coz that dog will walk the legs off ya m8!

LOL, I am going to crate train him, rather that than him chew wires while we are out and blow himself up and yes he is mental like his owner :)

Best idea mate got my dig crate trained safer for your house and safer for the dog not chewing live wires and the like. Just do it gradually and it'll see it as its own room likes ours does.

infact ours when she's had enough of jnr playing with her heads off to her own little room for some peace.

Button's goes in his crate no probs these days, during the day if we are all out we just lock him in the passageway where his crate his, no wires or anything to chew there and long enough for him to have a walk about.

Button cost £450 but because he is liver and white they tried to chage 100 squid more as they are a wee bit rare, I think his pet insurance is about 12 quid a month and as for food not much at all really quite surprising, I buy a big bag 15kg of beta for about £20 (a bit like iams) and that will last a good month +.

The most expensive part is toys and treats coz you just can't help yourself,

all my life i wanted a Collie the lassie type.

i have a cat at the mo.

will wait till the cat goes missing , then try and twist my wifes arm for one,.

at least i can blame the dog for pissin on the floor when i get too pissed. lol

Back