Eagle box 1000.....DM500 clone......Open PLI.....screen size adjustment?

GavinP

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi just bought one of these as a spare and its running open pli..............Got it all working apart from the odd epg problem and losing signal!

BUT the top and bottom of everything is cut off...................i know on my dm800 there is a adjustment for screen size. I how ever cant find it any where on there.

PS is there any better recent images that are worth flashing? and am i right in thinking any dm500 image will work?

cheers

Hi just bought one of these as a spare and its running open pli..............Got it all working apart from the odd epg problem and losing signal!

BUT the top and bottom of everything is cut off...................i know on my dm800 there is a adjustment for screen size. I how ever cant find it any where on there.

PS is there any better recent images that are worth flashing? and am i right in thinking any dm500 image will work?

cheers

From memory have you got in running in PAL mode ? If not that will affect the scart output.

Commando image is still support with regular update and a decent EPG its available in the download section.

yes its in pal mode. Im gonna try commando i think instead of the open pli.image thats on it as i keep losing channels.

im trying to install commando and im using flash wizard but it says the file is to big to be installed into flash?

there was another image al;ready on there! ive deleted that and commando is on it now.

But this image is the same with chopping the top and bottom off everything including osd....

ive tried the osd display thing where you move the circles down and saved it but still no different.

Do these images not have a online library like newer boxes to install plug ins?

Last edited:
im trying to install commando and im using flash wizard but it says the file is to big to be installed into flash?

there was another image al;ready on there! ive deleted that and commando is on it now.

But this image is the same with chopping the top and bottom off everything including osd....

ive tried the osd display thing where you move the circles down and saved it but still no different.

Do these images not have a online library like newer boxes to install plug ins?

Could it be the TV setting, sorry e1 is a bit of a distant memory for me.

Been fiddling around non stop and still cant get the screen to fit.

Its on a 37" LCD

Back