DW TM800HD 18/12/10 for Jtag receivers

Hi M8, i only use mine motorised and havent had any issue pre jtagged or jtagged, have you set up the tuner to recognise each satellite you want and have you entered your lat and long.

Hi, I'm using USALS so they are all set.

It turns out that when I initially set up the dish, it was not zeroed properly. Dusted the snow off the ladder and all set now.

However, I'm getting green screens when I do a factory reset.

Anyone tested the internal card readers yet ? confirmed working with CCAM 2.1.4/2.2.1 in server mode ? white cards no glitching , freezing ?? No need to run additional CAMS in conjucntion like on TM500/600 where you have to use NewCS ?

No confirmations...so either

a) no-ones tested white card ora ny otther cards in the internal card reader with CCAM 2.14 /2.2.0/2.2.1

or

b) It doesnt work ,Probably more likely to be b) with TM/UR Teams track record..lol

buy one mate you can do all the testing you please then
;)

Internal card reader working fine reading Gamma card with cccam without having to edit the config.:banana:

the last time i played with a gamma card in a DMM receiver, i had to config a phoenix reader to deal with it, so to hear its working in the internal slot is a good thing

buy one mate you can do all the testing you please then
;)

I might..one day..not until media player and card readers confirmed to be fully working in server mode with stand alone CCAM 2.14/2.2.0/2.2.1, both are important features I need...not bothered about the WiFi.

Good to hear Gamma card is working in internal slot, shows the readers are definitely active then...

Not about to spend 250 quid, just to help TM do some "beta testing" they should pay me if they want beta testing...

the images come with the latest CCcam preinstalled and configured, which at the moment i believe is version 2.2.1

media player is coming along, i can now get it to list all file types, just the codecs to fix now :)

the images come with the latest CCcam preinstalled and configured, which at the moment i believe is version 2.2.1

media player is coming along, i can now get it to list all file types, just the codecs to fix now :)

good work digi keep it up :)

Back