DW Fantasy League 2023

Red flagging the race is supposed to be for the benefit and safety of the drivers/marshalls etc , not for the benefit of Sky/Netflix or F1.com
Carlos Saintz almost crying while sitting in his car was heartbreaking , with the decisions being made around him i can feel his pain. Another thing ,lives could have been lost in those last few laps..Gasly/Ocon , laps that did not need to be run.

Scores submitted. left it a while. figured someone would cry about the result and the fia would reinterpret the scores again!

Attachments

• Austrailia.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 4
main race points

Attachments

• azer main.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 2
sprint points

Attachments

• Sprint azer.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 1
The league admin just mailed me back, they don’t use the sprint results. That’s a shame as those results were better for me lol.

So whats your thoughts guys on the sprint format ? The old sprint format i could handle but this new one was ,to be polite...Pish
Qually on a Friday was a complete non starter for me and cant see that continuing. Im struggling to keep an interest in F1 as it is, and all these imho stupid changes are not doing the sport any favours.

I agree, didn’t mind the old format but think Friday should have had 2 practice sessions and then on Saturday sprint qually, sprint and then race Sundays. They are trying to justify the price hikes they are doing for the weekend tickets. Silverstone ripped people off this year, at some locations you could get a ticket when the sales started for £450 for the weekend, and when they claimed to have sold out, the price was at a grand for the same stand!!

Not really a fan, either sprint or quali to decide grid , using both is confusing. Max's red bull not sounding very good, got a whining sound 🤣🤣

Pos
Manager​
Team​
Points​
1st
tamarc​
513.0​
2nd
wiz569​
488.0​
3rd
turner brown​
480.0​
4th
rawsy​
464.0​
5th
studgy​
423.0​
6th
muaitai​
410.0​
7th
gezt​
382.0​
8th
chris.lee3​
374.0​
9th
gindo​
343.0​
10th
overthefence​
325.0​
11th
spud1966​
159.0​
12th
biggles​
0.0​
13th
jellyott​
0.0​
14th
srgberian​
0.0​
15th
chopps​
0.0​
16th
ratts​
0.0​
17th
seanicca​
0.0​
18th
steve-g​
0.0​

@gez thanks m8,still a ways to go but yup quite happy with my progress so far🏁🏁

Reactions: gez
Bit of a boring race today, more processional than anything else.
Not the best street circuit out there.
Roll on next week hopefully.

Monaco should never be a F1 circuit, yes it’s got history and it’s home to the super rich but it just degrades the meaning of sport.
unless Incidents is follow my leader, so really the ten mins of Q3 are what wins that race

Reactions: gez
Back