DW Euro 2008 fifa comp

Hope i get Spain ill try do what they should be doing in the comp this year. But Romania would be a laugh lol

i want france or the like so i have the upper hand this time rofl

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

cant wait to see who i get, should be a good laugh this league.

will be interesting to see how the leagues pan out, we could end up with a group of death where all the good ppl are againsted each other.
been testing a few teams on fifa 08, Sweden and the Czechs aint that bad. I do not wanna get poland, austria or Switzerland tho there defence is just awful.
I'm looking forward to Thursday as we'll all know who were getting.

will be interesting to see how the leagues pan out, we could end up with a group of death where all the good ppl are againsted each other.
been testing a few teams on fifa 08, Sweden and the Czechs aint that bad. I do not wanna get poland, austria or Switzerland tho there defence is just awful.
I'm looking forward to Thursday as we'll all know who were getting.

I'll be hoping you do get poland, austria or Switzerland i might have a chance then

Was thinking about setting it to 10 minutes a half as might be a better as 5 minutes seems to fly by. If ppl want it to be 5 rather than 10 let us know, best us all agreeing on the format. injuries, offsides, bookings will all be on within the comp so you will have to watch your star players and watch your tackling.

On the draw count as we have 12 players and 16 euro teams i won't be taking any out before the draw happens, i.e the weak teams poland, austria etc.
We will have 2 leagues both with 6 teams in and u'll play each person twice.
Arranging games has always been the hard part with online stuff, work, family, drinking can take up your time lol.
Might be good to see if we can sort out a day when alot can get online, if not same method as before pm ppl here or add them to ur ps3 contacts.
I think it would be best to get the league part done within say 10 days.

once the draw is made the team you get your stuck with. If you enter the league with a team that isn't yours then your out of the comp.
The full list will be made public including the league you have been drawn in.
I will be in both leagues but only will take part in the league im drawn in, the other is to montior the 2nd league see that all games have been played and who finishes in the top 2 for the semi finals draw.

No quitting rule isn't somethink i need to bring up as all who did the other league had no issues with that. Might have the odd connected go down which can happen.
If it does then best thing to do either send a message to each other via ps3 or on here and then arrange to meet in the Mycountry online forum and have a another match there, then inform myself and i'll make a note of the score and add the points to the final standings.

also might include you can't score from the kick off, even tho it's classed as game play cos you can do it in real life, but it is also seen as a cheat because you can't stop it if done right and makes it unfair on the average player.

If you get Germany you have to lose 5 nil in every game thats another rule lol

if anyone elase has rules ideas that might be good, post them and might be included

Sounds good to me and I am available to play Mon, Wed, Thurs and Friday from 7pm and Sunday from 8pm usually. (thats correct i have no life lol lol)
If you message me on here then I'll reply as soon as possible or if you would like my msn or even mobile to txt me on to arrange a match that is also fine with me.

Rules: I am happy playing either 5 or 10 mins I don’t mind which we decide on, and I also think the Germany rule is a bit harsh so maybe we could change it for something like wh1tey gets a 5 goal start and when the opposing teams scores 5 wh1tey gets a 5 goal bonus what ya think???? PMSL.

Back