DVD to DIVX

srooth

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI all please could some one help i'm looking for a very good converter to copy my dvd collection to DIVX format and do not what to loose any quality in pic - need them to be around 700 - 800mb in size. if anyone downloads from bit torrents and has come accross AXXO his quality of DVD rips are excellent.

any ideas - i would like to hit the ground running and not keep trying loads of software.

HI all please could some one help i'm looking for a very good converter to copy my dvd collection to DIVX format and do not what to loose any quality in pic - need them to be around 700 - 800mb in size. if anyone downloads from bit torrents and has come accross AXXO his quality of DVD rips are excellent.

any ideas - i would like to hit the ground running and not keep trying loads of software.

I would agree that AXXOs rips are excellent, but you are reducing a double layer DVD to 700mb. You will lose quality.

If you are looking to maintain quality you could convert it in 2 CD format, each CD being in the range of 700 - 800MB

I would agree that AXXOs rips are excellent, but you are reducing a double layer DVD to 700mb. You will lose quality.

thanks for that - he seems to get his down to 700mb and the quality is excellent

If you're happy with axxo's releases i'd stick to 1 disc, if you've got a cinema size tv in your front room, or eyes like an eagle then convert to two disc would be my opinion.

I use xilsoft HD video converter. Just recommended it elsewhere on this forum tonight. Loads of different options you can try. I convert to divx using it and the output is excellent - fast too.
:banana:

Back