CD & DVD DVD Shrink Failing Me

scottymo76

Inactive User
Reaction score
All,

Trying to copy my wee girls Barbie DVD collection for other family members but DVD Shrink having probs with the copy protection

Any other alternatives I could try?

Thanks in advance

anydvd and clone dvd always do the trick for me

anydvd and clone dvd always do the trick for me

Thats what I use too. DVD Shrink cannot do protected disks, they need unprotecting first. You could use Anydvd and dvd shrink. Anydvd unprotects on-the-fly. Once you have it installed just use DVdshrink the way you've always used it.

not all dvds have protection, also they have different types of protection sometimes

Didnt DVD Shrink stop updating there software about 3 year ago ? personally I struggled with it for ages untill I found out it was shite.

I used to use DVD43 to get past the copyright combined with DVD Shrink untill I found a programme called 1ClickDVDCopy and that was the nuts you just put your disk in and press the click button.

i use dvd shrink still a lot and does a great job but on the odd occation when it will not copy a dvd i use IdealDVDCopy does it pefectly !!

Didnt DVD Shrink stop updating there software about 3 year ago ? personally I struggled with it for ages untill I found out it was shite.

I used to use DVD43 to get past the copyright combined with DVD Shrink untill I found a programme called 1ClickDVDCopy and that was the nuts you just put your disk in and press the click button.

Do you have a copy with a working key or crack?

Back