Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DVD Read Error (349)

yeah m8 I did the cios_249.wad install again, didn't make any difference to the ones that wont run.

i'll try re burning on a different drive an see if that works.

thanks m8

i can see (after looking at page1 of this thread) that this is not the solution for error(349) on just some game, but more if your get that with all games

@DjTaz i have 0.3Gamma w #002 fix (as it runs NFS Undercover) , i cant seem to find the version previoius to the #002 fix...
reason i am looking for this is when running soulcalibur im getting the error that is reported for this game under the beta version, whitch i also have (both seperate channels) but all reports for the Gamma channel are of this game working, yet mne does not. so i was wondering if

A. somthing in the #002fix version of the 0.3 Gamma is different the the prefix Gamma version (besides the obvious fix) that might cause this, and also my dvd error(349) on wwe2009....

B. you know of any issues with haveing both installed together, (i installed the beta first and had it for a while till i needed the gamma version w/002fix)
note i have never installed the Gamma version withouth the 002 as i hadent needed it and now cant find it

C, about the WiiBrickBlocker, does anyone know if this could cause some games to not work? i assume if yes it would not be a read error??(yes im scared to burn any iso i did not brickblock myself, because i dont know how or when the bricking occours, and dont really want to find out the hard way)

side note if i can find it, will it run in a seperate channel from the Gamma 002fix, or will it overwrite it upon install, Sorry for such newbie questions....

Last edited:
Back