Duo mg_cfg and newcamd.list file

Sam84

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have just got this Duo and had been trying to set it up. have put the Vix image on this, but the thing is i have been trying to connect to a newcamd server. i have intsalled the mgcamd 1.38. but its not showing up, i think it might be down to mg_cfg and newcamd.list files. can any one tell me how to create these? as all I have got is an N line.

would really appreciate any help .

thanks

I have attached the relevant files for you just edit the newcamd.list with your line please remember to change the N: to CWS = and then upload both files to usr/keys folder

Attachments

• mg_cfg.zip
    2 KB · Views: 455
# Log option, summ of:
# 00 off
# 01 network udp log
# 02 log to console
# 04 file, appended ! delete it by yourself, before it eat all your hdd
# + IP udp-port log-file-name
L: { 03 } 172.16.1.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log

I think you need to change this as well in mg_cfg as it could potentially DDoS your own network trying to offload logs to a non-existent local IP

L: { 00 }

thanks a lot for providing the files mate, the thing is i have put these files in the usr/keys folder but nothing happened. still when i go to the setting /soft cam menu i cant see any soft cam there. i have tried with a couple of different mgcamd 1.38 and have repeated the process but still no luck . do you have anyidea what could be the case, i am using vix 2.3 btw.

Do you not have blue button installs either?

no i dont, this is the first ever linux box i am tyring to fix, will try 1.35a now. lets see if it works

its finally working, may sound like a silly question but where do i get the cccam.cfg file if i were to use a C line and btw does a c line works with mgcamd??

its finally working, may sound like a silly question but where do i get the cccam.cfg file if i were to use a C line and btw does a c line works with mgcamd??

When you install the CCcam softcam you should be presented with a CCcam.cfg file which is located under the etc. folder, It is normally filled with helpful user information so you have a choice you can either delete all the info out of it and just paste your line in or simply copy that one and save for future reference then delete all info or just open notepad create a new document and rename it CCam.cfg with your line in. I highly recommend Notepad++ for viewing CCcam.cfg

Mgcamd is normally associated with N: lines only that service only one package where as a C line can do multiple packages in just a single line.

I have attached the relevant files for you just edit the newcamd.list with your line please remember to change the N: to CWS = and then upload both files to usr/keys folder

it´s no woriking for me

how to use vu+ player on iphone4s

Wrong Thread for your problem mate, oops sorry just the 5 post non contributer to hammer the download section

Note to admin maybe a raise in the download quota would sort these leechers out once and for all :)

how to use vu+ player on iphone4s

Hello maybe you are trying to up your post count maybe not.So if your interested and for others
There is a plugin for vu boxes used for streaming to apple devices called air player i think it works with vix images you will need to do your research.
for android there is a great app call VU+ player available from Google play that allows you to watch every channel available on your VU box on your mobile device once set up.
I use this and is great.

cant download the files

it wont let me

why wont it let me

this is not cool

not fair man

Last edited by a moderator:
Please dont spoil members threads :(

Sorry to jump on tread but does any 1 have or know were I can get the oscam files I deleted user file by mistake

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Quite easy to make your own or even do it through the Oscam streamboard.

Here is a Basic 1

Attachments

• oscam.zip
    184 bytes · Views: 10
Back